Obama clarifies his "Grandmother" comment.

I wasnt aware that college funds were given to new born black babies? damn that solves the problems they will face growing up

I wont get into your later comment because you clearly need to look up info on Africa...one country in specific...South Africa went thru this thing called "aparthied" you may have heard of it

And what does apartheid have to do with black subjugating their own people AGAIN. Its not whites that steal the food supplied by the u.s. to starve the blacks in the Mogadishu area, its not whites that cut off the arms of the prospective voters in Africa. The SDA and the JLA aren't white based groups. White's dont kill and maim thousands in sierra leone and keep them in abject poverty while the blacks with the guns figure out who's going to get rich off selling diamonds to the european buyers.

Again...you need to look no farther than the blacks in THAT country for their problems, just like this country.

You're running out of 'b-b-but its because of the white man' examples.

Oh come on I'm sick of it, blacks are last generation's news no one of our age bracket gives a flying fuck about how special blacks think they are. So did i miss the day when blacks copyrighted being poor and oppressed?

I'm sorry but I'm not going to pander to the political correctness of never saying anything bad about blacks because of my parent's generation's sins. Stop blaming the past for all of the shortcomings and actually move forward because everyone else is.

Heck Hispanics are the largest minority now, blacks are not special. Neither is any race, get over it and get a fucking education and a job. And don't blame "the man" if you fail, scapegoating is for the weak.

We need more proud rich educated black men, not more dregs on society that blame anyone and everything but themselves.

:cry: :cry: that's not politically correct, my sandy vagina :cry: :cry:

:signed: :signed: :signed:

How about the theory that typically a white person has at least a 3-5 generation head start in the race of life?
This is why I hate these arguments. I end up thinking the other side is stupid, because of their inability to understand how being poor fucks every race over equally. Money and the lack thereof does not discriminate. The only difference between races is what those individuals set out and actually do. And because of "Diversity in the Workplace" and everything else the government shouldn't be getting involved in, it's easier for a black person (minority) to get a job if he/she applies himself.

Last edited:
we can go on for days...lets turn this thread into something of quality.......

like a tribute to chicago's Nas

COMMON!!!

Actually, this thread was getting good between myself and that constant string of consonants guy.

You don't have jugg's trolling rampage of racism, but you also don't have cog's idealized view of the world he read in a book somewhere.

Racism? Bubba these arent preconceived notions of a race, these are facts and statistics. Nothing is being made up here. Reality is a bitch, truth hurts, but it still doesn't change the facts of the world.

I know who NAS is. He is one of the better rappers in the world of hip hop/rap that actually has a message.

And for every 1 NAS there are 10 rappers talking about bitches and hos and bling

so that means there are at least 50 rappers of quality

and that wasnt a tribute to Nas it was Common

also its funny that you stumbled into that but who is it that promotes these bitches and ho's type rappers.........the white man!!!!! why do you think that is?

Last edited:
also its funny that you stumbled into that but who is it that promotes these bitches and ho's type rappers.........the white man!!!!! why do you think that is?

:rofl:

you did NOT just make that argument did you?

you are up there with dresden and zod conspiracy theorists if you think thats the true reason rappers write songs about those things.

50 out of how many?

Tell ya what, instead of dragging this on for another 20 posts, let me just put my last words on this right here.

I have no problem with blacks like yourself. Educating yourself, not asking for a handout, taking care of your business. I have a huge problem with any able bodied able minded person of any color sitting on their asses and expect the rest of the working tax paying people in the country to take care of them as though they are owed something. The world owes you nothing and will compensate you exactly that amount in your life.

Don't act like you don't know these kinds of people in the black community and that there isn't a large amount of them. I know these kinds of people in the white community and we damn sure have our fair share.

But save the b.s. explination for why all those in the black community that fit that profile are in their situation because of some white boogey-man that is hell bent on keeping them somehow subjegated with apparently the express purpose of making them dependent and therefore requiring and demanding money to stay afloat from an already over-taxed system.

I'm not saying everyone needs to be an educated professional like a dr. or a lawyer. Hell this is tampa, I see blacks over here in s-10 pickup trucks with skids stacked half a story high that they had to go a county over to pickup. They haul that shit all day and get $5.00 a pop for each skid they bring in. Out there working for their money every fucking day. They probably aren't living like pimps, but they live like respectable working people not waiting for someone to fix their woes.

so we basically agree?

and for me to "make it"" from where i came from I damn sure am hard on "the black community" and very short on excuses for failure BUT I do recognize the conditions that exist that make it difficult

peace brother

:rofl:

you did NOT just make that argument did you?

you are up there with dresden and zod conspiracy theorists if you think thats the true reason rappers write songs about those things.
I don't know about Dresdon, but ZOD? You're a retard.

and for me to "make it"" from where i came from I damn sure am hard on "the black community" and very short on excuses for failure BUT I do recognize the conditions that exist that make it difficult
Yes, "conditions" that all poor people are put through, regardless of race.. along with the "conditions" that the black people put themselves in.

but there is a difference because we have a legislative and judicial and executive history of specifically targeting people of the race human being who happen to have a different ratio of a protein and whose ancestors were once imported as slaves.

"Separate but Equal" was a judicial finding that justified legislated segregation.
That justified segregation led to underfunding and underprotecting black communities.

When we emerged from this stupidity in the late 60's, the LEGACY of our past and the social impact of that legacy on the black community as a whole has played out in a very negative way.

Obama says the good news is that the legacy is fading into the past with each new generation. His bet is that if we can bring the next generation together to solve a huge American problem and not become divided along racial lines as severely as we are now.

but there is a difference because we have a legislative and judicial and executive history of specifically targeting people of the race human being who happen to have a different ratio of a protein and whose ancestors were once imported as slaves.

"Separate but Equal" was a judicial finding that justified legislated segregation.
That justified segregation led to underfunding and underprotecting black communities.

When we emerged from this stupidity in the late 60's, the LEGACY of our past and the social impact of that legacy on the black community as a whole has played out in a very negative way.

Obama says the good news is that the legacy is fading into the past with each new generation. His bet is that if we can bring the next generation together to solve a huge American problem and not become divided along racial lines as severely as we are now.

when you try to make sense certain people that had nothing to do with that oppression take it personal and put their defenses up, they cannot understand what you are saying

well the challenge for you black folk is to say "hey i recognize that poor white people have been screwed over too, but the problem is not us black people"

first off sry if this is just rehashed but i am not reading every page :p

i built a pool for a rich black doctor ..me and my brother both have shaved heads so race came up somehow...anyway this black guy was down to earth smart and not a nigger. Anyhow he was telling us how he believes that black people do in fact keep them selfs segregated... you will hear the term "Its a black thing" all the time, The whole Ebonics thing and always blaming "The Man" These are all ways of just keeping them selfs segregated.

He is right too ..ive said it before ill say it again ive run across way more minority's that are racist then white racists

well the challenge for you black folk is to say "hey i recognize that poor white people have been screwed over too, but the problem is not us black people"

What's actually terrible about it is for whatever reason, poor whites have been made invisible. The most mention you'll hear of them is jokes about 'white trash.' Part of it has to do with the proximity of poor whites in cities to richer whites, so that their kids end up attending decent schools and advancing themselves. The other part, I don't come close to understanding. Perhaps it's maintaining the narrative of white invincibility? Who knows. But the problem of poor whites is certainly not ignored by all blacks, just a majority.

The very programs created to help the poor minorities have been fucking them over. You are better off economically leeching from the welfare state then taking a job at McDonald's or Wallmart. You won't get ahead, but you won't starve and will have shelter. Frozen in time. This is passed on to the children which results in a cycle of dependency.

People need to be weened off these oppressive programs. Demand they hold a job to receive benefits and that their children receive an education.

Back