[NWS][Photoshoot] The Ultimate Philly Cheesesteak Taste Test

I guess you're pretty fly for a straight guy...

Keep up the good work Mstrike, while I can appreciate his criticisms, I believe that breaking down the boundaries of our sexually stringent, homophobic society is a crucial part of us breaking down barriers...while your method is interesting and grotesque, your message is loud and clear.

lol

dude.... i dont know of one super hot chick that would demoralize themselves to that level of cheese... of course she was only mediocre

You've never stuck a camera in a chicks face before? They'll do anything to get the attention of being on camera.

I guess you're pretty fly for a straight guy...

Keep up the good work Mstrike, while I can appreciate his criticisms, I believe that breaking down the boundaries of our sexually stringent, homophobic society is a crucial part of us breaking down barriers...while your method is interesting and grotesque, your message is loud and clear.

One truth we learn as we grow older (read that - grow the fuck up) is...

It's not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it.

His "message" gets lost.

You've never stuck a camera in a chicks face before? They'll do anything to get the attention of being on camera.

The dumb whorish ones with no self-esteem will do that. The side effect is that they're usually not hot.

Hot chicks usually know they're hot and won't degrade themselves like that. They're also usually bitches, but not always.

Deleted scenes:
1m7b8074.jpg

This one will haunt my nightmares.

I haven't decided if that's a good or bad thing. :hrm:

At first I was like, OMGWTF I feel sick. Then I came to appreciate that I'm desensitized to a lot and the fact that you could bring me to that point is pretty impressive. So, in that regard, kudos!

I imagine in 40-60 years when I'm on my deathbed and the memory of TW has long faded, one of my last images will be some fucked up pic of mstrike that will shock my heart back to life long enough for me to say one last time...

"what the fuck?"

Thank you for potentially adding 5 seconds to my life.

Back