Now we're all getting old...

Why is a guy with 700 t levels making a thread about his needs for more t?

Because it seems to be a topic of a lot of gym chat and I was wondering if it was for me. So I got it checked out. And I was, and am, curious to hear about the experiences of others. So sue me. And then fuck off.

Is gym chat the same as locker room chat? Do you go around grabbing each other by the pussy or are you just snapping each other with a towel? XD

Because it seems to be a topic of a lot of gym chat and I was wondering if it was for me. So I got it checked out. And I was, and am, curious to hear about the experiences of others. So sue me. And then fuck off.

Here's some better advise for you midxe.
uzreQcB.jpg

midge is pursuing happiness and you all want him to kill himself

bad people

Midge is trying to use T to compensate for his -rep :lol:
He is turning into a T-repposaurus Rekt

It's hard to believe anything mitch says. Alleged national powerlifter but has to hire a personal trainer?

TRT is fine and safe as long as you understand once you start you can never stop or else you're fucked. But you're going to have to find a doctor willing to hook you up if your levels are within normal range.

dang ngfm i'm sorry to hear ur dick doesn't work anymore

Doesn't that mean green juice fix all that

This thread delivers
lol wtf NGFM

solid gold nuggets on every page

Thanks everyone. My T level as of Feb of 2022 was 428. The acceptable range is 250-1100. I think that having Covid had something to do with it. I am 20 pounds over weight right now, that's why I'm working out at the city gym. Weight and exercise have a lot to do with it, along with stress level.

It's hard to believe anything mitch says. Alleged national powerlifter but has to hire a personal trainer?

TRT is fine and safe as long as you understand once you start you can never stop or else you're fucked. But you're going to have to find a doctor willing to hook you up if your levels are within normal range.

Tiger Woods still has a golf coach. Useless cunt.

Back