Now we're all getting old...

Mitch, I could see if you had a deficiency and needed something but the need here is psychological, not physical, but both of those domains will be affected. Far be it for me to say I'm growing old gracefully. But I don't want any problems I don't already have. Enlarged breasts? Ewww

Mitch, I could see if you had a deficiency and needed something but the need here is psychological, not physical, but both of those domains will be affected. Far be it for me to say I'm growing old gracefully. But I don't want any problems I don't already have. Enlarged breasts? Ewww

TRT is nothing new this has all been studied extensively.

In the long term, those good habits only delay the inevitable drop in testosterone as you age.

TRT is legit.

Pretty much this. However turns out I don't need it (yet). Had my T measured for first time about 9 months ago and got 610, which is pretty high in the range for my age group. Then yesterday did my annual medical. I do a really comprehensive set of tests every year, about $1000 worth, I consider it money well spent to identify any potential problems upfront.

So the T reading came back 760. Happy days for now.

Pretty much this. However turns out I don't need it (yet). Had my T measured for first time about 9 months ago and got 610, which is pretty high in the range for my age group. Then yesterday did my annual medical. I do a really comprehensive set of tests every year, about $1000 worth, I consider it money well spent to identify any potential problems upfront.

zICLltI.jpg

In the long term, those good habits only delay the inevitable drop in testosterone as you age.

TRT is legit.

It's not just that. Eventually, we'll be able to unable to read, use the toilet, or visit the veranda without help. In the end, our children, or those around us will be hoping it ends quickly and without incidence, and we'll be hoping the same.

:lol:

Back