NOONE gives a FLYING FUCK ABOUT AIRSOFT!!!!

Who the fuck says noone? What is so hard about putting a fucking space there? Can I just randomlyput together anywords I feellike too?

Airsoft always seems like just a bunch of kids running around in the woods being idiots.

At least thats all I ever see around here, doesnt look organized or anything.

Sojourn said:
I never really got in to the whole "let's pretend we're military" paintball/airsoft stuff. Speedball always seemed far more intense.

I dunno. For me, it has never been a "let's pretend we're military" thing. I like hiding and planning a strategy/battle tactic to accomplish a goal. Its much harder to do that on a Speedball field. I think I'll like airsoft more simply because it seems like a streamlined paintball. The equipment is more contained within the gun, less messy, and it isn't as bulky.

To each their own though.

Patton said:
I dunno. For me, it has never been a "let's pretend we're military" thing. I like hiding and planning a strategy/battle tactic to accomplish a goal. Its much harder to do that on a Speedball field. I think I'll like airsoft more simply because it seems like a streamlined paintball. The equipment is more contained within the gun, less messy, and it isn't as bulky.

To each their own though.

So you enjoy it because it's a different kind of strategy. Arguably slower (I don't intend that to be an attack) with more attainable goals. Maybe like comparing chess to tic-tac-toe. (Crude comparison, but accurate?)

Back