Noisy inconsiderate neighbors

Elantri_X

Veteran XX
it's 2:17am here where I live in Australia and they are playing hard bass music, fucking knocking and trying to open the front door, yelling and screaming... I really wish guns were legal here. :mad:

I'm tired and don't want to head to bed to wake up with all my shit stolen.

lol everytime I am on my balcony my neighbor above me (peruvian) waters her flowers and most of the water pours down on me... I can't stand it.

ask them to be quieter?

call cops?

Next door is probably high on something, pretty sure telling them to shut up is not going to go down well.

Calling cops is very high on the list and their number is on speed dial... I really didn't really want to cause any shit, just wanted them to shut up and not raise too much attention.

noise rules bro

exist for a reason

apartment or house neighbors?

It's an apartment, each level has a thick concrete slab separating them, so the only 2 apartments that really hear the noise is us and the adjacent neighbour to them on the other side.

Ironically I don't want to wake up my wife by calling the police, if she wakes up and they're still playing and shouting, then I'll call them.

They are trying to open your front door? Doesn't that seem very strange?

Most likely drunk and high off their heads, hoping the door is unlocked for an easy steal.

Luckily the door has two locks with a deadlock and metal frame, so even karate kicking shouldn't allow them to get in.

Seem to of quieten down, might set the alarm and head to bed... I'll deal with the real-estate tomorrow about this.

Most likely drunk and high off their heads, hoping the door is unlocked for an easy steal.

Luckily the door has two locks with a deadlock and metal frame, so even karate kicking shouldn't allow them to get in.

Seem to of quieten down, might set the alarm and head to bed... I'll deal with the real-estate tomorrow about this.

wtf, what kind of shit hole do you live in?

it's 2:17am here where I live in Australia and they are playing hard bass music, fucking knocking and trying to open the front door, yelling and screaming... I really wish guns were legal here. :mad:

I'm tired and don't want to head to bed to wake up with all my shit stolen.
Grow some balls and call the cops you moron!?

Back