NoGodForMe I am genuinely fascinated

Lobster

Contributor
Veteran XV
I want to say first of all that my intention is not to be mean or make fun of you.

I've read your posts for years and I find it really interesting that you live this perfectly normal, everyday life, you navigate the world as most people do, and yet you seem to hold some ideas that just defy explanation.

For all its faults this forum has actually has some pretty well educated and knowledgeable people on it, who will now and again explain things and provide evidence for them, and sometimes these people address you, and it never seems to have any effect.

So what I want to do in this thread is just explore why it is you think certain things, and what is required, if anything, to change your mind.

I'd like to start with the following post of yours, largely because it's a very recent example.

Cancer is caused by improper diet. The cure is to eat healthy. It's common sense practices, the information is already out there. The problem is, big pharma wants to continue selling drugs. Charities want to stay in business. And the fast food industry is not going anywhere. I've already told everyone what to do (Mean Green Juice).

Questions:

1. Are all cancers caused by improper diet?
2. By cure do you mean "eating healthy food will cure an existing cancer" or you do mean it will prevent someone getting cancer?

I'm tellin ya

karl-pilkington-468x261.jpg

You could of left this in the other thread, but I'll answer again here.

1. No, not all cancers are caused by diet, but most of it is.
2. Eating healthy will not cure cancer, but it can help prevent it. Cancer is a slow disease. It doesn't just materialize over a few days. People have it for years, then the symptoms appear. And it's not something cured over night by a magic pill.

I base my findings on the movies I've watched.
Forks Over Knives
Curing Cancer From the Inside
And a free seminar I went to that discussed cancer in detail.

If I wanted to, I could post the entire slide presentation that explains exactly how people get cancer, and why it's so hard to treat. But that would be TMI.

fuck i eat unhealthy :(

at least my #s are amazing, just got latest results yesterday (ldl 37, hdl 74, fasting glucose 63)

I've been to seminars similar to this one.

He gives a bunch of complicated terms and stuff that goes in one ear and out the other.
But the main point is the DIET is what causes all the problems.

Back