no shoes

pour coffee in shoe, carry it around the office greeting everyone while drinking your shoe coffee. act like it's a normal thing.

I hate going into the office bathroom to piss and finding out someone dropped something nasty, then as I'm leaving a new person comes into the bathroom and thinks I'm the one who did it.

I hate going into the office bathroom only to find someone put the wide spray hose nozzle on their asshole and unleashed explosive diarrhea all over the back of the toilet/seat

I hate going into the office bathroom to piss and finding out someone dropped something nasty, then as I'm leaving a new person comes into the bathroom and thinks I'm the one who did it.

I hate coming out of the cripple stall only to see a cripple in a chair staring at me with a scowl on his face.

I hate coming out of the cripple stall only to see a cripple in a chair staring at me with a scowl on his face.

Not really a fair situation. The ratio of cripple stalls to actual cripples is skewed. Two stall bathroom? 1 cripple stall.

I hate old people drivers, almost killed a 75 year old woman 20 minutes ago because she sped across an intersection. Thanks brakes, you saved me a headache and an old lady's life.

Back