No More Pets

what kind of bird?

ed: i had a cockatiel, i didnt take the best care of it and it got sick and died fairly young but i liked it alot

African Grey Parrot. She was getting so much better than I woke up and she was having seizures and died in our arms. I've cried enough today to fill an ocean.

African Grey Parrot. She was getting so much better than I woke up and she was having seizures and died in our arms. I've cried enough today to fill an ocean.
authenticdramaqueenzf6.jpg

sorry for the loss man. My dad has had a bird for as long as i can remember.. It was a fucking prick tho so i personally am not attached to it but my dad would loose it if it died. I always remember him telling me that it will outlive him :eek: I know i was heartbroken when my Dog Dide and i never really got over it until i got a tattoo of him over my heart.

i just gave him a free african grey tho. My mother in law is a bird freak and works at a vet. Someone gave the vet clinic the african grey after some prey tore its wing off while it was in a outside cage. The bird survived and is fine minus 1 wing and i remember my dad telling me that when he got the parrot (its all green dont know what kind those are) what he really wanted was a african grey but they were to expensive for him at the time. So i gave him the African Grey and he tells me she is very smart talkative and a sweetheart

Last edited:
Yes, they are very loving birds. The hardest part of loving a pet is when it dies, it's extremely heart breaking. Perhaps I should get a tattoo of her. :)

not my dads older parrot..its fucking mean as fuck and if anyone but my dad puts their finger in that cage he will peck it the fuck off.

All the African Grey's i have meet seem to be an exception to that tho. My buddy had one and he let the bird live out of the cage most of the time and when anyone would come over the bird would socialize with them... i remember once the damm thing tried to jack my lighter out of my pocket... the bird crept up from behind and i did not notice it tthen i felt a little tug on my pocket and he had his beak in the pocket grabbing for the lighter.

It also could mimic the sound of a bong to a tee :lol:

Back