No more booze...

Well, they were pretty serious shakes and I was getting delusional but not full on halucinations. I don't know that they were full blown DT's but they were pushing me toward detox, gave me Adavan to control the seizures and gave me a hydration line. Regrdless of the extent the doctor flat out said the damage wasn't yet permanent but I needed to stop now and that my body couldn't handle much more.
I have been drinking 5 years, on and off binge drinking, some nights as many as 30 beers, often times mixing liquor, beer, and wine, and drinking entirely too fast. I had been drinking for 4 days, one day was pretty light, the other 3 were atleast 12 beers + shots. I had been sober for about a week, but the week prior I drank a lot of beer and an irish car bomb then slammed half a bottle of Bushmill's.
Essentially, it's not necessarily the amount, because I could at one point out drink most people I knew, it was the fact that I shocked my body so many times mixing liquor and beer and shit that I think it just gave up.

Well, they were pretty serious shakes and I was getting delusional but not full on halucinations. I don't know that they were full blown DT's but they were pushing me toward detox, gave me Adavan to control the seizures and gave me a hydration line. Regrdless of the extent the doctor flat out said the damage wasn't yet permanent but I needed to stop now and that my body couldn't handle much more.
I have been drinking 5 years, on and off binge drinking, some nights as many as 30 beers, often times mixing liquor, beer, and wine, and drinking entirely too fast. I had been drinking for 4 days, one day was pretty light, the other 3 were atleast 12 beers + shots. I had been sober for about a week, but the week prior I drank a lot of beer and an irish car bomb then slammed half a bottle of Bushmill's.
Essentially, it's not necessarily the amount, because I could at one point out drink most people I knew, it was the fact that I shocked my body so many times mixing liquor and beer and shit that I think it just gave up.

You sound like a total moron. Next time you're at the hospital ask if they can sterilize you so you can't reproduce.

Back