No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

It already happens with "good neighborhoods" and the "bad side of town." Whites move to the suburbs away from downtown. The races tend to stick together in terms of where they live in a city (blacks, Asians, Hispanics). Whites have to do it by moving to where houses cost more, while the other races can openly say where they want to move.

People keep telling me to stop watching these videos, but they were never around back in the day. Here's one explaining the 80/20 rule and why it's now the 90/10 rule. This happened to me my entire life. Took me 3 months to find the girl I'm with. Swiped right on so many profiles, wrote tons of personalized messages, and got no responses. But I was lucky the one I'm with liked me because I was dressed in a suit.

Here's a video about women only dating rich men. The thing is, the men have standards as well and don't want gold diggers. This is funny because back in the day after Laurie left, I was going out with a pretty mullato, we were friends. In the time I knew her, she had slept with 4 or 5 guys, and wanted to marry the rich white dudes. She would meet a guy and a couple weeks later would be ring shopping. Then a few weeks later it would be over. Just before Laurie came back she wanted to have sex with me, but I was with another girl at the time. I knew back then not to get serious with her.

I love you so much

Damn. Sorry for all the stuff you had/have to deal with NGFM. It sucks to be sure.

I am going through a divorce now. She has packed up the house and moved to South Dakota! (WTF!). The marriage was on the outs anyways, and this was for the best. She now wants $1500/month is alimony, which is a no go from me. SHe left, and is living with a dude, and by my states law, she is disqualified from maintenance. This ought to be good...it's going to get ugly.

Luckily, I met an amazing woman, schoolteacher, and things are going swimmingly...

Hope it all works out for you man.
Sorry to hear it. Things will work out for you because there's YT videos explaining what to do. You know, Laurie left me, went to Texas with a guy and came back 2 weeks later after they got in a fight. Don't be surprised if your X comes back to your neighborhood.

The GF and I were talking and she kept asking why I watch the videos I post here and stereotype an entire group. She doesn't like it when I say, "Women" yet most of them time I'm talking about the F-Girls. I finally came to the answer it's HUMAN BEHAVIOR that fascinates me. There's different levels of behavior based on looks. The pretty people can treat others like shit and get away with it, while it doesn't work for the average. At first I was putting people in Alpha and Beta categories but in reality it could be on a scale from 1-10 based on looks.

Here's the latest video explaining how traditional dating is dead, but it works in a man's favor. Real simple, don't get married, know the red flags.

Watch the video in a new tab and read the comments.

Last edited:
its weird how ppl get out of marriages then race to get back into another one.. Especially when they are hating on women in general lmao

its weird how ppl get out of marriages then race to get back into another one.. Especially when they are hating on women in general lmao
it's not at all weird when you understand where it all stems from

low cognitive ability (processing new information)

can't deal with the novelty of being suddenly unmarried, so rushes into another marriage
can't deal with the novelty of an unknown person, so projects stereotypes on them
can't deal with the novelty of modern policies, so stays hardcore conservative
can't deal with the novelty of new clothes, so wears the same denim jacket for 20 years

etc etc

even wears the same facial expression all the time

it doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be familiar

The GF and I were talking and she kept asking why I watch the videos I post here and stereotype an entire group. She doesn't like it when I say, "Women" yet most of them time I'm talking about the F-Girls.
Soon to be ex-girlfriend if you keep it up. Only this time, you won't have anyone to blame but yourself.

Soon to be ex-girlfriend if you keep it up. Only this time, you won't have anyone to blame but yourself.

I agree with Sam.

NGFM doesn't give a fuck about helping other dudes or learning about "women" he's just doing it to validate himself so he can prove himself right about Laurie. Same as when we told him advice for 20 years and he ignored it. He only wants to validate his own decisions he's not actually trying to help anyone or learn anything. Even if he is trying to help others these videos are useless and reinforce negative stereotypes, not to mention most people won't listen anyway. We know ngfm didn't listen for 20+ years.

NGFM drop Laurie and move on mentally bro you aren't helping anyone with all this YouTube nonsense. You can't help but shoot yourself in the foot over and over. I honestly think you have a psychological issue now independent of the damage Laurie inflicted.

Last edited:
Gets out of abusive relationship (through no choice of his own, though he believes otherwise) that skews view of 50% of the entire human population
Goes down a rabbit hole of youtube videos made by people either exploiting this worldview for clicks or emotionally insecure individuals who have no business making these types of videos
Gets into healthy relationship with a sane person
Continues to watch crazy people videos, driving a wedge into the first healthy relationship hes had in like 40 years
Gf leaves him cuz he watches crazy people videos and spouts nonsense
World view confirmed

What you really need to do robert is get off the fuckin internet and go see a licensed psychiatrist for your trauma and work through it like a real adult so you can find happiness for yourself and any potential mates

Gets out of abusive relationship (through no choice of his own, though he believes otherwise) that skews view of 50% of the entire human population
Goes down a rabbit hole of youtube videos made by people either exploiting this worldview for clicks or emotionally insecure individuals who have no business making these types of videos
Gets into healthy relationship with a sane person
Continues to watch crazy people videos, driving a wedge into the first healthy relationship hes had in like 40 years
Gf leaves him cuz he watches crazy people videos and spouts nonsense
World view confirmed

What you really need to do robert is get off the fuckin internet and go see a licensed psychiatrist for your trauma and work through it like a real adult so you can find happiness for yourself and any potential mates

Ugh yeah this 100%

You can't help but shoot yourself in the foot over and over.
low cognitive ability (processing new information)

it doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be familiar

:signed:

NGFM drop Laurie and move on mentally bro you aren't helping anyone with all this YouTube nonsense. You can't help but shoot yourself in the foot over and over.
^ this.

I dated a chick for a bit that was still salty over her last relationship. She would make some comparisons of something I did to something her last bf did and after a few times of that, that was pretty much the end of it for me. If you find someone new and bring up things or commonalities about this new person and the person from the previous relationship, it's obvious that you have not let go and should not be looking elsewhere. Some people need time to get over their last relationship and society has a tendency to push this idea that dying alone is horrible, so people RUSH right back out there when it's all still too raw.

NGFM, it's time to let go. Move on before YOU fuck this one up.

Honestly, I am surprised she is still around because I'll be damned if I date some chick that went through a tough relationship, only to watch legions of misandry videos all day/night and then curl up next to me at night. I would be sleeping with one eye open, that's for sure.

it's nuts dude. look how fucked up this world is and it's mostly because of social media and stupidtube, and that's who you are listening to? stop

Back