No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

:wet: :wet: :wet: :wet: :wet: :wet: :wet: :wet:
BahamasTripTuesday121421030.jpg

did you sneak any booze in
Nope, they find it these days. Brought a carry on bag and another bag full of cloths that was tagged with our room number and left at drop off when we arrived. It was delivered to the room a few hours later.

The beverage package is insane, from $60-$90 a night and every adult in the room must have the package and must be for every night of the cruise. For that price, it's better just to buy the drinks as needed. On the last night I drank 5 Stone IPAs from the sports bar called Playmakers. They were $9.43 each and that included the tip which was automatically added at 18%. But I was allowed to take the beer to my room and to dinner. I had a buzz going, so for $50 it was worth it. You are allowed to bring 2 wine or Champaign bottles on board but there is a corking fee. I wasn't interested in this. Beers are $7.99 and most specialty drinks are $13 plus the tip. They have a drink of the day which is a couple bucks less.

Last edited:
I am glad you had a good time. I am glad that someone enjoys cruises too. For me, it seems like hell on Earth to be trapped aboard a boat with a bunch of douchebags. But then again, I despise 98 percent of people.

I am glad you had a good time. I am glad that someone enjoys cruises too. For me, it seems like hell on Earth to be trapped aboard a boat with a bunch of douchebags. But then again, I despise 98 percent of people.

damn man, you're just like me sometimes.

Nope, they find it these days. Brought a carry on bag and another bag full of cloths that was tagged with our room number and left at drop off when we arrived. It was delivered to the room a few hours later.

The beverage package is insane, from $60-$90 a night and every adult in the room must have the package and must be for every night of the cruise. For that price, it's better just to buy the drinks as needed. On the last night I drank 5 Stone IPAs from the sports bar called Playmakers. They were $9.43 each and that included the tip which was automatically added at 18%. But I was allowed to take the beer to my room and to dinner. I had a buzz going, so for $50 it was worth it. You are allowed to bring 2 wine or Champaign bottles on board but there is a corking fee. I wasn't interested in this. Beers are $7.99 and most specialty drinks are $13 plus the tip. They have a drink of the day which is a couple bucks less.

damn man, you're just like me sometimes.

Don't forget me.

wow.

yoiu're charisma is awesome

wow.

Your charisma is awesome

My wife's family wants us to all go on a 10 day Alaskan cruise.

I think I'd dig a cruise like that if it was just my immediate family

And nobody else on the entire ship

My wife's family wants us to all go on a 10 day Alaskan cruise.

I think I'd dig a cruise like that if it was just my immediate family

And nobody else on the entire ship

For a minute there I thought you said "dig" without a trace of iron knee.

Last edited:
Back