Nigga stole my Tide!!

yeah i stole it because of drugs. not because its insanely priced. nothing to do with the price.

Last edited:
"clean getaway"

Fucking news pundits.

(lol I'm so funny. but seriously fuck news channels and their gay reporting)

gyarrrrr we sail with the tide

StevePirate.jpg

its like youre turning an entire subset of people into criminals because you wont let your fucking soap go for less than $15 a gallon. so now youre taking $25,000 loses off of just one shithead instead of lowering your price to something reasonable that people would agree to pay.

Hook me up wit a couple 8balls. I got dat Tide wit Febreeze yo! Dis shit's off duh chain. Makes yo clothes smells so gud. shiiiiiiet

yeah i stole it because of drugs. not because its insanely priced. nothing to do with the price.

maybe if you fuckers would stop blowing your money on scratch off lottery tickets you could afford enough tide to do 120 loads of laundry you fucking scumbags.

comes out to about .15 cents a load. what's your excuse now?

maybe if you fuckers would stop blowing your money on scratch off lottery tickets you could afford enough tide to do 120 loads of laundry you fucking scumbags.

comes out to about .15 cents a load. what's your excuse now?

Come on you really follow the amount of loads it says? I put in the amount it says for 1 load and the water isn't even soapy..

Back