[NFL] Week 13

imma be honest guys i think this is the browns best chance this season to get a win

Cy4S8bhVQAAX0XM.jpg

:puke:

On a more positive note, met Marshawn Lynch before the game. He was walking around Occidental Ave, small street right outside of the stadium that has lots of food stands/trucks; gave him a fist bump as he rolled by. Huge crowd was following him down the road going nuts, no joke saw some lady start crying. Was pretty surreal.

damn was not expecting ravens to crush the dolphins like this
Yeah that sucked. Miami moved the ball but couldn't score. Then Tannehill looked like Fiedler with the interceptions. If they had made that FG and scored after the INT in the 1st quarter, it would have been 21-10, but no.

Co-Worker and I went to a bar in Pompano called 26 degrees and watched the first half, then came home. A dude was Jay Walking, stopped traffic, did a pose, then flipped off a car that went around. No sound, but check out the video, it's only 40 seconds.

Jay Walker 12/04/16 - YouTube

I killed it this week on my bets. Has my bet of the month on DET ML 8u. Would've been amazing if I landed a few losers like MIA, BUF, and PHI... but still can live with it.

Now if Luck + Marshall combine for less than 40 points I can take my 1st place seed in my $1k money work league and hopefully coast into the 2nd round.

I'm not optimistic. But the guy who may beat me isn't making the playoffs and I like my chances to at least place second.

Anyone got a stream? I'm trying to watch my beloved jets and timewarner is so fucked their system is down and I can't upgrade for a month.

FUCK

Back