[NFL] Week 13

flecksxxx :

devontae booker DEN rb @ JAX

tyrell williams SD wr vs. TB

devontae likely to get more touches. tyrell's been more influential per touch. coin flip i think. maybe i should ask some pizzagate researchers to look into this.

i'm also going to go out on a limb: there were signs to suggest dakota prescott and cody kessler will emerge as the top qb's in this class. carson wentz' ceiling is slightly above average starter: and, that's higher than jared goff's. the combination of height / hand size is a fairly accurate predictor, interestingly enough.

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2016/2/25/11116148/2016-nfl-scouting-combine-measurements-quarterbacks-jared-goff-small-hands

there u go i ask question and i also provide interesting opinion on cleveland browns qb situation?! wow! gl in week 13 ( jordan howard finally has his 2 td elite day vs SF ? )

nu_chrono_trigger_dock_icons_310306_img_307.gif

When was the last time Gronk was fully healthy in the postseason? The year they won in 2014? Before that, maybe his rookie season in 2010?

Rams signed Jeff Fisher to a two-year extension through 2018.

God help us. Fisher has not had a winning season since taking over as head coach in 2012 and, last we checked, still thinks Danny Woodhead plays for the Patriots. Why the Rams would extend their incompetent, cartoon character of a head coach instead of casting him aside is beyond our comprehension. Fisher is on the cusp of becoming the losingest coach in NFL history. Guess this means we won't be seeing Eric Dickerson at the L.A. Coliseum for the next couple of years.

i'd laugh if i wasn't a niners fan

update from soldier field:

19 minutes into the game and the 49ers and Bears are still looking for their first completion of the game.

UPDATE

First completed pass at 7:32 of second quarter.

...it was a 4 yd checkdown

also, a niners special teamer got penalized for making a snow angel after a blocked punt gave sf a 1st and goal on the 4. 19 yds proved to be too tough a task, so they settled for a fg

holy fuck there is no way the browns would lose to these niners.

Back