[NFL]Week 11

ya

i mean should it have been a call?

yes

did him being grabbed affect the play?

nop

so there it is. game is already over, nobodys going to suit back up and play the last down so its pretty moot to be chalking it up to anything but LOL officiating LOL

Mn1z5me.gif

Did anybody else see/hear Brady scream "FUCKING BULLSHIT!" at the ref? :lol:

bradymadmzkdt.gif

Good thing that game wasn't on ABC. Whiny family advocacy groups would still be lighting up the network phone lines.

was it a host or a caller? im listening now

right now it's steve de ossie, fred smerlas, and i dont know who the host/moderator is (might be glen ordway but i can't tell)

butch stearns fwiw

Last edited:
even if it wasnt PI, shouldnt it have been defensive holding?

Should have been interference. There's a reason the uncatchable signal is waving your hand over your head. I've never seen a short pass like that be deemed uncatchable, it's way too much opinion of the referee there. When the ball is 20 feet above the receiver it's an obvious call.

Should have been interference. There's a reason the uncatchable signal is waving your hand over your head.

Clete Blakeman spoke to reporters after the game and said, in essence, he thought they got the call correct. It was determined that the ball was uncatchable. Blakeman said the back judge threw the flag for defensive pass interference and then a discussion was held where it was determined the interception and the interference occurred at the same time and therefore uncatchable.

I would say he was interfered with when the ball was in flight, not interfered/interception happening at the same time.

Back