[NFL] Someone will be pissy

Wish Bear

Veteran XV
tomorrow.

Cowboys vs Vikings.

I have been a cowboys fan since the early 80s when I learned what cheerleaders were and how they had the best. Stuck with them since then. I think I was 7 or 8.

My brother LOVES the vikings. Has been a fan for about as long as I've liked the cowboys.

Someone is going to be pissy tomorrow. I hope its him :)

I want the Vikings to win it all because I don't give a shit about any of the remaining teams, and it'd be nice to see Favre actually retire (hopefully).

Go Cowboys! Fuck you Pyro, why do you have to hate? I cheered for you assholes when you were up against the Pats.

Oh and I'm in the same situation with my younger brother should the Cowboys win. Something I hope I can look forward to.

GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!! FUCK FARVE

Back