[NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!

Man, Jets we’re not prepared at all. I think Gase needs to take some ownership in that debacle.

I think next week the browns will also struggle, but the Ravens should be a good test for the Pats. Ravens also have their Bye so they should be well prepared, they’re a good team with a very good coach.

i got drunk on saturday and subbed in Kyler Murray in for Arodg

arodg had 63 points and murray had 6

i suck

Man, Jets we’re not prepared at all. I think Gase needs to take some ownership in that debacle.

How Gase got the job is beyond me. This proves the coaching staff is just as important as the QBs. As I watch various games, I see all the former Dolphins on other teams, and they're doing great. Yet when they were here in Miami, they sucked. Bad coaching, bad play calling, no O line, QB running for their life. There's some kind of curse here in Miami where people play just average, then do great elsewhere, like we are the farm team of the NFL.

Meanwhile, Brady is getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds.

Last edited:
bakers shook
he aint gonna throw that much
expect a lot of handing off to chubb
im sitting obj

no eric reid was on other side w/ carolina

Over the last four games their passer rating allowed is just 42.2. For comparison, throwing it straight into the ground every time earns you a passer rating of 39.6.

lol

haha bears

I was a die hard Bears fan from the time I was a kid. Gayle Sayers, Dick Butkus and a whole bunch of huge, hard hitting Pollacks.

I gave up after watching one game of that last dipshit at QB. Jay fucking Cutler. I almost started watching again but I promised I would wait three years after he left since it would take that long to get the smell of shit off the team.

It would be fun to see Ditka and Harbaugh together as coaches. Although, I was never in love with Harbaugh. Fucking Ditka is 80 now lol
screen_shot_2019_04_12_at_9.53.51_pm_e1555124086443.0.png

So it is going to be Greenbay/Saints vs. New England. Saints will probably get boned in post season again, so Greenbay.

Back