new pendulum single

it's decent; obviously sounds a lot like their other singles like granite and propane nightmares. this song has the "classic" dnb sound which is a bit stale by now.

but it seems as though they are trying to go mainstream. it's cliche, but i preferred their older stuff (Hold Your Color) that was more wild and less focused on vocals with throwaway lyrics.

Last edited:
ya heard this a few times lately on the radio (not commercial crap radio, JJJ). Quite like it, but will have to see how the whole album is when it drops. I was so bummed when i missed their concert here late last year. I couldn't go that night. it was bloody walking distance from my house.

lol @ anyone saying they were moving towards radio play

they are overproduced drum n bass and basically perfect for that

everyone heard "slam" from hold your colour and shit their pants and realized they like "techno"

so let me get this straight

these faggots do what The Prodigy did 15+ years ago and do it worse?

yeah fuck this shit, horrible music

THOU SHALT NOT LISTEN TO REPETITIVE GENERIC MUSIC!

Pendulum are fucking shite, if you like dnb thats awesome, but look a bit further than the pop bollocks...there is loads of good stuff out there

Last edited:
This song sounds pretty plain. I thought I was listening to singer from Nickleback for a sec. I understand that artists and bands have to evolve...but this leaves a foul taste in my mouth. I prefer The Prodigy'sFat of the Land and Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned to their earlier rave music (so its not like I get mad if someone 'sells out'), and I'm lukewarm to their latest release Invaders Must Die which has a balance between the shit they started out with and the later big beat focused albums I mentioned. Hybrid used to be my favorite artists with Morning Sci-Fi & Wide Angle with We Choose Noise still being a decent effort, but they have lost touch with their last album, alienating their roots. It has the same rock feel as the op song but with movie soundtrack influences. The same thing happend to Hyper. They had an amazing breakbeat album Wired then they come out with We Control? It doesn't work for me, just like In Silco didn't work compared to Hold Your Colour. Is everyone going to a band model so they can play a live proper show? I Don't know. At least I can still depend on High Contrast to put out music that sticks more to it's electronic roots. I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about. K bye.

Back