New M5 - Best car in the (real) world

This. If you spend over $30k on a car, you're a sucker. You will spend 99% of your driving time under 100mph, and if you're a man, you wont "need" leather seats or whatever the fuck else.

Hahaha, really? I don't "need" a fucking swimming pool either. STFU and piss off to a thread where you have some sort of clue.

I drive a '03 Honda Civic & for the longest time I only looked at cars as a way to get from point A to point B. Luxury cars? Pfffft, what a waste of money. Then my brother got a BMW 5-series and I got to drive that for two weeks. My perspective on driving has done a complete 180 and I would purchase a luxury vehicle tomorrow if I could.

This. If you spend over $30k on a car, you're a sucker. You will spend 99% of your driving time under 100mph, and if you're a man, you wont "need" leather seats or whatever the fuck else.

Obviously you drive a 91 rusted civic and have never had nice things.

I love the M series cars, but I really wish they differentiated them more looks-wise from their standard cars. The only people you'll see looking at your car are other BMW/car enthusiasts.

unfortunately i dont think the new M5 will sound as good as the current V10 beast (w/ EISENMANN EXHAUST ofc)

there's something to be said about acceleration and the feel of the ride as well. it's not all about speed

It is still a waste unless you drive a lot on open roads. For most people who spend most of their time in rush hour traffic going less than the speed limit, my POS car handles exactly the same in stop and go traffic.

all the fighting in this thread about cars reminded me of something.

dragonsandcars09_top.jpg

Back