New Exciting Star Citizen Thread

It's not vaporware, it's just going to take 10 years to make.

They should have concentrated on the SQ42 release and done the open world shit later. Their priorities on this project have been hilariously bad.

I'll defend it a bit...

...the timeline is right on schedule considering we're playing pre alpha stages of the game. Many people expect a finished product after backing a kickstarter and that's just not how the world works. The timelines have also slipped, which is totally normal for video game production. You could even argue that it's a good sign to see delays (in most cases) because it means the makers are doing it right.

Best defense I have ever read.

of all the bizarre shit to go down on TW i'll never fully understand jackbootedthug's love/hate relationship with this game.

it's like he wants the game to succeed in principle, but needs to hate on it because chris roberts sodomized him in another life.

Last edited:
im actually defending this game too... its been in dev what, as long as no mans sky... yet has 100000x more gameplay/content for an alpha?

ofc im not buying into it, but thats my policy with any game. to wait until release. and game of this magnitude will take time.

of all the bizarre shit to go down on TW i'll never fully understand jackbootedthug's love/hate relationship with this game.

it's like he wants the game to succeed in principle, but needs to hate on it because chris roberts sodomized him in another life.

The mind of Skipper is boggled. :D

SC is the best game ever for sure. So good it never has to be played.

It included an all inclusive open act of cash generating reddit tulip mania, a middle act of ongoing insane meltdown sunk cost comedy drama and I suspect the finale will bring just as much joy as the first two acts.

Indeed the best game ever that one need never ever play.

Last edited:
More Concierge goodness. I particularly love the last one where one Concierge member has serious concerns about dying before the game comes out. hahahaha

concierge1.jpg

edit - image fixed for Nash.

Last edited:
every 6 months or so I reinstall SC and play around a bit to see how they are getting on, the last time (about 7 weeks ago maybe) I thought it was looking and feeling really good

although they did take out TrackIR support for now which made me head scratch for a bit

I don't follow it obsessively like Jack, but from my layman's perspective i'm still looking forward to playing the final product in 2021

Idk dude you are the one who always bumps this thread then makes a bunch of back to back posts of screencaps from the sc forums. Show that I'm wrong and I'll change my mind, otherwise settle down

Back