Never relax around h@v@x

Leaving Texas is hard because it's a long way to the edge. Airports are even harder. Hot takes from middle 'Murica :rofl:

In Alaska, we liked to make the fun of what if we divided Texas in half, and made it the third largest state?

Texans hate that, nobody cares what Texans hate.

In Alaska, we liked to make the fun of what if we divided Texas in half, and made it the third largest state?

ive never heard of this.

now that i have i still dont care. alaska way more wild west than texas. i think alaska may be the only real hardcore state if you stay out of the large cities

ive never heard of this.

now that i have i still dont care. alaska way more wild west than texas. i think alaska may be the only real hardcore state if you stay out of the large cities

It's not even a contest. More people just straight up disappear in Alaska than in any other state by a factor of two.

But it's also the biggest and least-densely populated state, so the reasons should be obvious.

It's not even a contest. More people just straight up disappear in Alaska than in any other state by a factor of two.

But it's also the biggest and least-densely populated state, so the reasons should be obvious.

Marmots....people blame the bears, lynx, even the wolverines. They always get it wrong. It's the marmots.

why would texans hate that? lmao

you're so stupid

i love Alaska, i love that it's so huge with very few sprawling concrete jungle cities, mostly just flyover land and beautiful natural countryside in that state. what's not to love about that?

why would texans hate that? lmao

you're so stupid

i love Alaska, i love that it's so huge with very few sprawling concrete jungle cities, mostly just flyover land and beautiful natural countryside in that state. what's not to love about that?

it's cold

Back