Never relax around bl@@@@

reggs always gets ripped apart but there's usually a fundamental truth beneath his posts

Black Americans are more likely to be criminals. Fact of life, clear as day (unless you don't know how statistics work - looking at you slinky and aurora).

With that said, if you're scared of any random black person by an ATM specifically because of his skin color then you're not a pussy you're just a fucking retard. There are a bunch of other variables you should also be discriminating on - demeanor, dress, body language, whether the person seems out of place for the situation etc. I'll be just as weary of a meth head looking white junkie as I would a thuggish black dude with his pants around his ass.

reggs always gets ripped apart but there's usually a fundamental truth beneath his posts

Black Americans are more likely to be criminals. Fact of life, clear as day (unless you don't know how statistics work - looking at you slinky and aurora).

With that said, if you're scared of any random black person by an ATM specifically because of his skin color then you're not a pussy you're just a fucking retard. There are a bunch of other variables you should also be discriminating on - demeanor, dress, body language, whether the person seems out of place for the situation etc. I'll be just as weary of a meth head looking white junkie as I would a thuggish black dude with his pants around his ass.

Yes it is just like NGFM and his essays. While it is awesome to read there is a nugget of truth behind what he is saying.

TBH I want black America to succeed and so far these leaders have been doing anything but helping. There was a reason black unemployment jumped under Trump. Al Sharpton and the rest are nothing but grifters

Treating people as Americans vs your little groups is the only way to move forward. We have been creating segregation and racial hatred instead of the other way around.

Yes it is just like NGFM and his essays. While it is awesome to read there is a nugget of truth behind what he is saying.

TBH I want black America to succeed and so far these leaders have been doing anything but helping. There was a reason black unemployment jumped under Trump. Al Sharpton and the rest are nothing but grifters

Treating people as Americans vs your little groups is the only way to move forward. We have been creating segregation and racial hatred instead of the other way around.

you run a website full of racists LOL

I hate the double standards. That's why my posts are so long. It happens with many groups and pisses me off.

Blacks - Play the race card, hate whites, yet want their help (handouts).
Jews - Play the Anti-Semite card to make their position correct, then cancel the other person.
Muslims - Play the victim card while committing terrorism to get their way.
Feminists - Play the Men aren't doing enough card while having no accountability.

All these groups are playing some kind of card to get their way, and White Americans are sick of it.

Damn... can't even die and rest peacefully around bl@@@@@@@@s anymore

aXP0Yzz_460swp.webp

I hate the double standards. That's why my posts are so long. It happens with many groups and pisses me off.

Blacks - Play the race card, hate whites, yet want their help (handouts).
Jews - Play the Anti-Semite card to make their position correct, then cancel the other person.
Muslims - Play the victim card while committing terrorism to get their way.
Feminists - Play the Men aren't doing enough card while having no accountability.

All these groups are playing some kind of card to get their way, and White Americans are sick of it.

Now do Whites!

Now do Whites!

here u go, tbh it's raw and uncooked and flavorless just like WHITE chicken meat but i think it sums up all u white ppl

Whites - play the "I built this" card when they're nepo hires/promotions who haven't done an honest day's work in their lives; call others crybabies when they want the same unearned access to the top and ability to abuse and exploit younger generations

Back