[netflix][MARVEL] The Punisher trailer

The trailers are always good for these Netflix Marvel shows, but the shows themselves tend to be sparse on action and seem to drag on too long. Still trying to finish Iron Fist...

The series have some glaring problems for sure. I can't remember anything that happened in Luke Cage. Iron Fist was just wtf for 13 episodes. Jessica Jones was pretty bland, and they seriously need to teach what's her name how to remotely perform basic stunts. I get that she's not supposed to be some kung fu expert, but she just moves so awkwardly in every action scene. I'm still not sure what the plot of the Defenders was supposed to be. Thank god it was only 8 episodes.

I have yet to watch anything other than Daredevil (which was awesome). It is in my backlog but I have no urge to watch them as I've heard so little good about them.

DD was great. Iron fist was pretty bad. I liked Luke Cage but it seemed more like a gangster show. JJ is annoying, she's just an alcoholic who seems to hate that she has super powers.

The punisher is meh

I like how we all still suffer through them.
I suffered through Iron Fist and Defenders, mainly because I wanted to see how they ended. Both seasons of Daredevil were enjoyable, as were Jessica Jones and Luke Cage (though neither were as enjoyable as DD).

Back