[Netflix]360 or ps TRIPLE

veritas

Veteran-4
There might've been a thread about this before but, googling provided mixed results so I figured I'd ask the e-geniuses here.

Do you use a 360 to stream netflix? Does it work well.. ?

Can the ps3 stream netflix? I heard it can with some program but dunno how well it works and like to find out before i sign up for netflix

Thanks

For your consideration:
boob.jpg

Netflix on the 360 works like a charm, although I rarely use it since I have a dedicated media pc + newsgroups subscription + tversity. Gonna watch Slumdog Millionaire tonight ;D

Netflix on the 360 works like a charm, although I rarely use it since I have a dedicated media pc + newsgroups subscription + tversity. Gonna watch Slumdog Millionaire tonight ;D

Nice.. I'm going to have a dedicated media pc when I rebuild, but streaming is really worth it to me since it's relatively cheap and convenient.

I'm wondering because I might not renew my 360 subscription next year and I'm wondering if it will work on the ps3..then again everytime I think screw 360 online.. something decent comes out

There might've been a thread about this before but, googling provided mixed results so I figured I'd ask the e-geniuses here.

Do you use a 360 to stream netflix? Does it work well.. ?

Can the ps3 stream netflix? I heard it can with some program but dunno how well it works and like to find out before i sign up for netflix

Thanks

For your consideration:
boob.jpg
So did you steal that xbox 360 also Onibushi. Get the fuck off of TW. Go steal shit somewhere else.

Depends on how fast your connection is for the most part. Netflix says Xbox 360 is the only game console it works with.

I have netflix on the 360 and TBH the video quality is shit. I have yet to find a decent quality video to show on my 61 inch Samsung HD Tv

There are over 12K titles for streaming, but almost all of them are older titles that will air on cable.

Good titles, but still old. If you're looking for New Releases...forget it.

themediamall.com is the program that you can buy for a one time $30 fee and you can stream to your PS3, Nintendo Wii, etc. This is still in beta I think, and I haven't used it. But check out the site for details. It's going live this quarter from what I understand.

Back