Need to bum a ride up to soundabar

clu

Contributor
Veteran XX
I know a few of you are in/around chiraq. If you like EDM or dancing you might want to check out the party thieves at soundabar on 4/4. I'm going to either the Waco or Austin, Tx shows these guys go hard

Party Thieves - World Tour

Oh fuk your right..... oh well on the night of 4/4 I would say spyabar does not exist and the only place worth being is soundabar.

Why the hell did they schedule this for a Tuesday? No matters if you like contemporary EDM and very nice trap you might want t schedule the PTO day soon

Oh fuk your right..... oh well on the night of 4/4 I would say spyabar does not exist and the only place worth being is soundabar.

Why the hell did they schedule this for a Tuesday?
Because to these people, the day of the week doesn't matter. Even though many of us have to get up for work the next day.

from my experience of seeing some shows now that I like contemporary EDM is that most of them are college kids. secondly that schedule on their website looks packed since it's a world tour

i'm buying my tickets soon i'm not getting stuck out. anyone in Austin wanna dance? I've been to club Barcelona before but this is a different venue

Back