[NBA] Chris Paul deal is off

and now the chris paul to clippers trade falls through. makes sense since the league was asking waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much in that trade. they wanted gordon, bledsoe, kaman, aminu, AND their minnesota first round draft pick? fuck that.

and now the chris paul to clippers trade falls through. makes sense since the league was asking waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much in that trade. they wanted gordon, bledsoe, kaman, aminu, AND their minnesota first round draft pick? fuck that.

cp3 + david west - 46 wins last year

the so-called amazing clippers talent - 32 wins

as long as u have cp3 + griffin who the fuck cares who else is left
cp3+griffin+butler+jordan could get you 50 wins

aminu gives like 6ppg
kaman is legit but expendable
bledsoe just had his knee fixed
minny's draft pick = betting against adelman w/ rubio and derrick williams. i'm pretty sure it's NOT gonna be a top 5 pick. i'd def put money on that.

cp3 + david west - 46 wins last year

the so-called amazing clippers talent - 32 wins

as long as u have cp3 + griffin who the fuck cares who else is left
cp3+griffin+butler+jordan could get you 50 wins

aminu gives like 6ppg
kaman is legit but expendable
bledsoe just had his knee fixed
minny's draft pick = betting against adelman w/ rubio and derrick williams. i'm pretty sure it's NOT gonna be a top 5 pick. i'd def put money on that.

that trade would have been acceptable. but you can either get gordon or the minnesota first round draft pick. not both.

if i'm some other team i am just quaking in my boots at the thought of rick adelman, derrick williams, and ricky rubio coming to town

Stern gets more money when he sells the hornets if Paul is still on the roster. Jew be gettin his money.

honestly, I don't think the league is in any position to trade paul anyways. An owner needs to be around to make that kind of decision and see what direction he wants to go with this team. but yeah, damn jew stern wants his money for sure.

no, stern wants to make a firm statement saying if paul wants out, he's going to either a. lose money by waiting it out one year or b. gut the team he's traded to

a lot of the cba negotiations revolved around small market teams losing their star players to bigger markets. stern is determined to make a star player pay whether it's by reducing his contract or gutting as much of his future team as he can.

i think stern just wants to do away w/ New Orleans. Who the hell is going to buy team where the best player on the roster is trevor ariza (sp?)?

no, stern wants to make a firm statement saying if paul wants out, he's going to either a. lose money by waiting it out one year or b. gut the team he's traded to

a lot of the cba negotiations revolved around small market teams losing their star players to bigger markets. stern is determined to make a star player pay whether it's by reducing his contract or gutting as much of his future team as he can.

this sounds most accurate

i normally dont like absent but "fucking jews" sounds appropriate here

Back