My job is pretty fun sometimes [pic] [me+girls]

Bounty said:
Oh, no baby ... these hot studs were there, too ... and they work at a LITE FM radio station ... SIZZLE!!!!!!~~~!!!! :rainbow:

OperatiniMW19.jpg

They do radio for a reason.

i was about to say that id only fuck two, but who am i kidding, id lay the pipe on all of em. Especially the one in the middle :p

Bounty said:
P.S. If you're thinking of posting, "Wow those are some ugly bitches," I'll save you the effort and concede in advance that I'm simply not half as e-cool as you.

Kickass. I'm more than twice as e-cool as Bounty.

Slant_This said:
the rest (including precious lisa) are meh

What's sad is that -- if I didn't know her -- I might agree about Lisa. She's definitely not a model, by any stretch of the imagination.

But she just has a few things going for her that I'm totally smitten with (yes, I said 'smitten'):

1) Nose-piercing - she wears a small diamond there. It's cute.
2) Plenty of self-confidence without being snobby - very attractive.
3) Into punk and ska.
4) She's an officer in the Coast Guard on a fast promotion track - I love successful women.
5) She runs every morning, religiously, and has superb eating habits. (aka, she won't get fat)
6) Great sense of humor
7) Incredible smile (though she doesn't usually photograph well -- you'd have to see her in person)

Argh, I'm keeping it in check, anyway, so it doesn't matter. She has this boyfriend in Oregon, and although I have my doubts about how that's working out, I'm not about to let myself go nuts over her when she's unavailable.

Ah, well.

now taht I've been banging the same chick for 2 years, they all look like they could use a dose of my cock. and I woudl give it to them if my fiancee let me. even the fat one and the stripey one with the unicorn nose

omg, the blonde SCREAMS whore. I bet she knows how to suck a dick. The two you're hugging are attention whores and the one on the left is a MAJOR bitch.

KombatWombat said:

WTF? That second one probably can't fit those dinosaur jaws through doorways.

OTOH, if you WERE drunk enough to fuck her, you could use her face as a pair of handles. :p

MonsterX said:
now taht I've been banging the same chick for 2 years, they all look like they could use a dose of my cock. and I woudl give it to them if my fiancee let me. even the fat one and the stripey one with the unicorn nose
so she propose to you and you just blurted out the first thing you could think of?

Austforbeer said:
omg, the blonde SCREAMS whore. I bet she knows how to suck a dick. The two you're hugging are attention whores and the one on the left is a MAJOR bitch.

:rofl: Perhaps a little exaggerated, but probably not a bad analysis.

The blonde is a Navy wife, the two I'm hugging are definitely hyper-dramatic, and the one on the left dates a Brit, and seemed snottier than him.

Back