my counsolor said i may be smi

whoever

Veteran XV
yes , no ,?

do i get access to funds to move out of parents and live in group home

i will tell the truth(i drool cant do alot of things on my own)

i also i will be writing a thank u note and giving her flowers this weekend tho i cant do it psyhically i will be doing it virtually when everyone has left so i dont get made fun of (any ideas wuld b great)

saturday is my last day for court mandated group dv counseling so i will present myself as best AS i can and continue these classes ( i get a certificate for completing over a years worth woohoo!!) i will probably hang it on my wall next to my polyvagal poster
20240117-062951.jpg

20240117-062935.jpg

did a bunch of meth and got hospitalized multiple times developed schizophrenia but most likely had it when i was a young b lad and i was a special needs kid all the indications and factors i check seem to correlate i could be smi

i use big mouse pointers and smi can be correlated w a mood disorder like being schizo and bipolar i got evaluated in jail and like a yr after i got out and i wasnt telling the truth but now i am sober for over a year no drugs no g no weed since june 28th 2022 i can now see the ramifications and consequences of drug use plus untreated mood disorders that disrupt the way i function and behave, understandably i would not want to be smi but now that i am coming to understand what that could mean, id rather be telling the people who were to evaluate me the truth and consider telling yes i need help in specific areas in my life and yes i want more help

i use big mouse pointers and smi can be correlated w a mood disorder like being schizo and bipolar i got evaluated in jail and like a yr after i got out and i wasnt telling the truth but now i am sober for over a year no drugs no g no weed since june 28th 2022 i can now see the ramifications and consequences of drug use plus untreated mood disorders that disrupt the way i function and behave, understandably i would not want to be smi but now that i am coming to understand what that could mean, id rather be telling the people who were to evaluate me the truth and consider telling yes i need help in specific areas in my life and yes i want more help
do you think you're dysfunctional? i.e. is there something important to your happiness that you think you should be able to do on your own, but no matter how hard you try, you can't?

Back