MP Demo Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGrudge said:
Exactly. The beta servers aren't down yet. That either means he was wrong, or that they will go down when the demo is released (or after?).
When the demo goes up, the beta goes down.

TheGrudge said:
Exactly. The beta servers aren't down yet. That either means he was wrong, or that they will go down when the demo is released (or after?).

uh, no. he said "tomorrow", last night. today isn't over yet, he also didn't get a time.

and if you want to get really nitpicky about it, tomorrow for him (it was noon in austrailia when he posted) really means sometime between say 9 PM EST tonight and noon tomorrow EST.

in short, go do something aside from hit f5 over and over again, it'll come out in a while.

I don't think them saying "today" means that it will come out at the same time it was supposed to yesterday. I mean, I wouldn't complain since I'm home anyway...

KillerONE said:
I think it was a day after.

So Demo goes up. Next day Beta goes down.

Won't be simultaneous.

that was the original plan.

Demo out tuesday
beta down wed

The demo was delayed, but nothing was said about beta not still coming down

We'll see though I guess :shrug:

enDless_Delirium said:
that was the original plan.

Demo out tuesday
beta down wed

The demo was delayed, but nothing was said about beta not still coming down

We'll see though I guess :shrug:

Ya, but let's use some common sense.

Beta going down was seemingly based on the demo being released. So that everyone moves over to the demo.

Giving people a day or so to download the demo and get word of the demo was probably the intent of saying Beta is down on Wed.

I doubt Demo Release and Beta Down are separate timelines. Beta Down is based upon Demo Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back