Mitt The Loser

why you fucks take prez elections seriously is beyond me

i've only been alive a qtr century and even in my lifetime i got to personally see blatant voter fraud made public (gwb jr. @ FL in 2000)

and you are surprised that this election was probably "influenced" (read: rigged) lol

Yep, the people live near the major cities, all vote for the left looking for free handouts. The only thing that would change their mind is 4 more years of crap, and Rubio running. But I'm not sure blacks would support him, unless he promises more free stuff.

tvpl9.jpg

You already made this thread, the politcal "humor" thread, and it sucked hard.

Making everyone hate you with shit posts isn't good politics.

Have you changed anyone's minds here on TW with your posts?

Maybe, maybe not. I like to argue about politics, but nothing I have ever posted is as insipid as that last cartoon just now. Being defensive about your lame cartoons is not the same as criticizing my posts, which anyone is free to do.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who generally agrees with you politically.

Maybe, maybe not. I like to argue about politics, but nothing I have ever posted is as insipid as that last cartoon just now. Being defensive about your lame cartoons is not the same as criticizing my posts, which anyone is free to do.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who generally agrees with you politically.

My experience from arguing politics on the internet devolves into ad hominem attacks. The same thing happened when I was a sysop of a WWIV BBS in the 90s.

Now I just accelerate that process by posting insipid and inflammatory toons and images to enrage the right.

It's a time saver.

I don't get how you people stay so long in the spin zone without occasionally throwing up

Back