Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

club.live ran out of headsets/mice, so they decided to recredit my accounts, once more

i diversified a bit more this time, and should be getting two $150 toasters, two $65 mice/keyboard sets, another 360 controller, some random zune accessories, and some other shit totalling about $500

Got my 2nd Vista today. Unfuckingbelievable. I will be holding on to these puppies...and having a completely legal household running Windows is a first for me.

I am still in shock over this. I had 100% given up home. Sorta wish I'd been greedy like some of you fucks and botted 20 of them.

All to the same name & address or..?
I got one vista and the webcam this week, I should have at least one more vista coming but it was to the same name and address on a different account.

Went in and updated all the addresses to the same address.

I cheated the shit out of this stuff btw.

im using a chicktionary b0t but i still have to sit here and type in the letters... any other games out there where you dont have to do anything??

ok, so im running vista business (legit)

how do i upgrade to the features of ultimate, to the new cd key, without reformatting?

Haha. got a call from my parents today. They were worried I did something illegal to get 2 xbox 360 controllers and Vista for free.

Haha. got a call from my parents today. They were worried I did something illegal to get 2 xbox 360 controllers and Vista for free.

Really, because that's not much. You must not buy stuff too often? Now if I received the shipment that Lamb received, well then my parents would probably be questioning me.

I can never figure out how they decide who gets what and when. They shipped everything from my 3rd account, but nothing from my first 2 yet (other than the confirmation email). All to the same address, but under different names.

Got a UPS notification last night for 4 packages from "live search club". I think it's 3 vistas and an xbox controller. Will find out tonight.

Back