Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

I might try Wal-Mart tomorrow. It is a pretty new one they just built in a small farm town. I think most of the employees will be retarded.

tried wal-mart, no luck. they scanned the barcode, said it's not in their system, and they can't do anything without a receipt (I then said it was from the wal-mart website and I didn't have the receipt, they said nope, assistant manager said nope).

btw, that tolotzin guy is hounding me for more "softwares." he/she emailed and called me a couple days ago trying to see if I had more vistas. looking at his eBay profile he has like 9000 transactions where he has bought all sorts of expensive software and he's never sold anything...wtf is he/she/they doing with all of them?

tried wal-mart, no luck. they scanned the barcode, said it's not in their system, and they can't do anything without a receipt (I then said it was from the wal-mart website and I didn't have the receipt, they said nope, assistant manager said nope).

btw, that tolotzin guy is hounding me for more "softwares." he/she emailed and called me a couple days ago trying to see if I had more vistas. looking at his eBay profile he has like 9000 transactions where he has bought all sorts of expensive software and he's never sold anything...wtf is he/she/they doing with all of them?

Selling them at a store for a lower price but much more then what he paid.

Took my last copy of Vista Ultimate back to Wal-Mart. Since it's the day after Christmas they had orange cones partitioning off a few lanes exclusively for returns. Told the checkout lady it was a gift purchased through the website and I would like store credit. She got the ok from a manager, they asked for my ID, and gave me a gift card with $348.75 balance.

I bought $146.82 in the electronics section (WotLK CE, a wireless mouse, an FM transmitter for MP3 players) and have $201.93 left over.

Back