Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

If everyone had just ordered 1 Zune and 1 Vista...none of this would have happened. Everyone would have gotten their stuff probably.

I ordered my first Vista on the 29th, the next on the fifth of July. Now I won't get them.

I had 2500 points too - now gone.

some are way greedier than others

74 vistas is quite a bit different than 3 or 4 vistas and a zune, wouldn't you say?

well i think even if everyone ordered 1 vista...everyone = a lot of people. i don't think they were even expecting to give out that many vista prizes.

When I saw pictures of people getting prizes, I was convinced.

I didn't use CE to get my points - I typed in a shit ton of Flex and Chick by hand.

Not saying I "deserve" anything - but had greedy fucks not ruined it, the privileged few would have gotten their share.

:lol: at the "greedy fucks" comments...odds are EVERYONE here used cheats in one form or another. just because you didn't cheat quite as much as the next guy doesn't mean you deserve free shit any more than anyone else.

There were at least a few legit accounts that got wiped as well, and some botter accounts that weren't wiped.

I think it's really shitty of Microsoft to do that on a Friday and not release any information about it.

I think it's even shittier that the people who botted the quickest got all the prizes, and there's been no confirmation that they are sending out anything else other then what they had in stock.

In fact, I was going to do it legit and I did do it legit, up until all the botters started doing their thing and were receiving prizes. I then figured Microsoft would pull a Microsoft and fuck everyone who didn't quickly get their shit, over.

In fact, I was going to do it legit and I did do it legit, up until all the botters started doing their thing and were receiving prizes. I then figured Microsoft would pull a Microsoft and fuck everyone who didn't quickly get their shit, over.

Ya I ordered my first vista by just doing Chick by hand (using an annagrammer of course) but it was still without bots. :shrug:

I'm getting a billion emails from people whining that they lost their points, and it's all because they set their delays too low. I'm not replying :p

I'm getting a billion emails from people whining that they lost their points, and it's all because they set their delays too low. I'm not replying :p

Have you actually received anything from Microsoft (prizes)? (not jokingly)

I lost my points too. YOU! owe me 5 Zunes and 20 Vistas, plus one each of everything else. :sunny:

I am now running flexicon with a click delay of 10 and loop of 50. I have 7750 points in about 6 hours. I hope I get to keep them.

Last edited:
I lost my points too. YOU! owe me 5 Zunes and 20 Vistas, plus one each of everything else. :sunny:

I am now running flexicon with a click delay of 10 and loop of 50. I have 7750 points in about 6 hours. I hope I get to keep them.

Log out? are they still there when you log back in?

Back