Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

YEAH FUCK THEM FOR NOT GIVING YOUR CHEATING ASS FREE EXPENSIVE SHIT.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEE LITTLE BUDDY

eat a cock (see what i did there?)

i wouldn't have bothered if they didn't say "you can get stuff"

its irritating to have someone say you can get something, then just turn around and dick you out of your time

When you break the ToS (which specifically states not to cheat and they can decide to cancel your orders at anytime) you really don't have much ground to stand on.

i just saw this in someone's sig on the slick deals thread

:banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

JESUS no wonder shit is getting changed. That is seriously a greedy fuck. People like him are ruining it for everyone. I hope that guy burns in hell.

btw the last account i was working on got zero'ed out

When you break the ToS (which specifically states not to cheat and they can decide to cancel your orders at anytime) you really don't have much ground to stand on.

true enough, but it really doesn't encourage anyone to want to use their search, wouldn't you say?

They got their search hits needed to beef up their ranking and get their little search engine in the news, so I'm sure they're pleased with the promotion (even if you decide not to use it ever again)

it really was a shitty search engine

in the few games i played legitimately, it sucked dick at finding the answers to the clues they friggen made up

I wouldn't give up hope if you ordered over a week ago. Because incentive logic handles the shipping, it's doubtful that they went through the whole process of cancelling shipping on products that already checked out at IL. So yeah all of our accounts are now zero, but if this only happened yesterday and you ordered your shit over a week ago, then you probably passed the cutoff.

At any rate it's over now. Unless macro writers try to write more macros, which I don't see why they would, because MS now is paying attention.

it really was a shitty search engine

in the few games i played legitimately, it sucked dick at finding the answers to the clues they friggen made up

agreed. It was way shitty. Simple searches like "Gmail" "Gamespy" or whatever rarely would the first result be what I was looking for.

Well, I am wondering if everyone's account is now 0 or if its just the "flagged" accounts. Also, I think the chances of anyone getting anything now is 15%.

Back