MGK just rekt EMINEM lets talk about it

Liked eminem but stopped following him a dozen or more years ago. Should I put in the effort to catch up?

I'm p sure it took em less than an hour to release his own track against mgk that utterly shitstomped the poor kid and basically finished his career

bone thugs + chip tha ripper + cudi = Cleveland rap

mgk just a funny little footnote gg

I'm p sure it took em less than an hour to release his own track against mgk that utterly shitstomped the poor kid and basically finished his career

bone thugs + chip tha ripper + cudi = Cleveland rap

mgk just a funny little footnote gg

This young man appears to have a pretty high opinion of himself.

I wonder how he would handle sitting next to someone on a plane who was crying?

wqynug.jpg

i never got the eminem appeal. rap is stupid as it is. white rapper even dumber, and you're dumber for listening to it.

I don't listen to much rap these days but eminem has been dead to me since he left Dre. His beats are garbage. MGK is even worse.

Vennnnnom...shit's stupid. Your music taste sucks more dick than you.

I have had the album since it was released on Amazon Music. Venom is an ill track and Fall has a dope beat. Other than those the rest of Kamikaze is a trash album. I have a very eclectic taste in music. Plus I have like 70 published tracks, I ghostwrite, and still get paid from Universal to this day. You are no music man. I suck dick because I'm a fag. Whats ur excuse?

4gdzJqB.jpg

Last edited:
Back