PP2000 with Silencer
Semtex
Flash Bang
-Perks-
Bling
Stopping Power Pro
Commando

Sniper:
Barret .50 with Thermal Sights and Heartbeat sensor (this is fucking epic)
PP2000 with silencer
Frag
Flash Bang
-Perks-
Bling
Cold Skin
Steady Aim Pro

SMG:
P90 with Red Dot and Rapid Fire (gunna try akimbo P90s tonight)
AA-12
Throwing Knife
Stun
-Perks-
Slight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

mw2boycotters.jpg

SMG:
P90 with Red Dot and Rapid Fire (gunna try akimbo P90s tonight)
AA-12
Throwing Knife
Stun
-Perks-
Slight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

use blind instead of slight of hand and use akimbo and rapid fire with the p90s. you'll hit nothing.

What's the advantage of holographic sight over red dot? I find red dot easier to use.

What does Destroy 40 enemy killstreak rewards while using Cold Blooded mean?
How do I destroy killstreak rewards? Is it like capping their supply drops and shooting down their choppers and sentries etc?

rod dot actually puts a dot on your enemy, there's an actual laser trail

holographic is only on your gun's scope display

i haven't seen lasers in MP, only SP. i dont know if they appear in a smoke cloud.

rod dot actually puts a dot on your enemy, there's an actual laser trail

holographic is only on your gun's scope display

i haven't seen lasers in MP, only SP. i dont know if they appear in a smoke cloud.

Why are you confusing (or possibly IW, since I haven't played the game) a red dot sight (aka a Reflex Sight) for a laser sight?

Which I guess would bring me to my next point.. what the fuck is the point of having both "Red Dot" and "Holographic" sights in the game other than choice of reticule? The Sight Picture is fixed, thus the advantages of holographic over red dot are moot.. they should just go "Pick a reticule"

Last edited:
i assumed the red dot and the laser are the same. i could very well be wrong.

as for the point, it almost seems like they just wanted to throw another unlockable in the game.

Heartbeat sensor on a FAL
Spas 12
Claymore

I'd put a sight on the FAL, but I love scavenger too much. Pretty much infinite ammo and claymores is too good to pass up. Cold-blooded and Ninja just to be pretty much invisible, and impossible to sneak up on :bigthumb:

Back