[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Prosecutors say Capitol rioters intended to capture and assassinate people.

But Havax and Pagy said it was just one LARPer :confused:

Prosecutors say Capitol rioters intended to capture and assassinate people.

But Havax and Pagy said it was just one LARPer :confused:
im shocked thats what the prosecutors are saying

Typically prosecutors try to diminish or understate crimes when looking for convictions

So you know better than U.S. prosecutors :confused:

show me your proof that all the "rioters" intended to capture and assassinate people. i guess that 110 lb unarmed girl was just going to hand to hand combat them all to death?

i guess that grandma with the little american flag secretly has a knife hidden in the flag? i guess that guy that put his feet up on pelosi's desk was just biding his time before he murdered every congressmen?

show me your proof that all the "rioters" intended to capture and assassinate people. i guess that 110 lb unarmed girl was just going to hand to hand combat them all to death?

zippy-bois.png

It was just a prank bro. They wore full tacticool just to LARP a little.

Trump had spent the weekend largely in isolation, as aides either distanced themselves from him or limited their time in his presence. Trump canceled a planned trip to Camp David, where his closest aides were hoping he would get into a good mindset ahead of his final stretch in office. Instead, he spent the weekend stewing to his deputy chief of staff, Dan Scavino, and entered his final full week angrier than ever.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

booksy, u can literally pull up to their home
See this ^ shit right here? This n-word is trying to get me to break the law, get a haircut, and then get on his virtue signal box and try to get me canceled.

"ZOMG!! He/him got his haircut when we are living through the worst plandemic the world has ever seen!"

American conservatards afraid of a revolution by a fat black mammy, a soybearded nu male and an old woman.
Watch out, dey gon' get ya!

you utter dipshit. you must have missed the other 235 participants on that zoom call.

regardless, that was not the point anyway.

So you know better than U.S. prosecutors :confused:
i know that everyone that was acquitted for murder in the history of the legal system was accused of being a murderer by a prosecutor.

That said i have no doubt that there were a dozen retarded paint eaters that thought they were saving the nation.

Aside from it just being rebranded marxism?

it isn't rebranded marxism

marx was an economist who devised a system of looking at a society and its marketplace(s) in order to analyse the flow of capital streams and how this in turn impacted the society and its market(s)

from this, he made several conclusions, but it is important to note that marx was not a marxist

critical theory (in part, not exclusively as there are multiple other approaches) repurposes this analytical method to examine different types of markets and the different flows of capital that they exist within, such as foucauldian power dynamics or social/political capital

none of this is inherently tied to or indicative of any particular political persuasion or leaning save for the basic epistemological reality that someone looking into social issues is generally going to be the sort of person who might give a shit about social issues

Last edited:
Back