[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

On Wednesday night, under severe pressure from all sides, President Donald Trump published a video condemning last week’s violence at the Capitol, which was committed by a mob of his own supporters.

Four minutes and 20 seconds in, Trump moved his hands briefly.

The movement went completely unnoticed — except by QAnon followers, who believe it was Trump’s attempt to signal them, using Morse code.

The claim was first made on the QAnon-focused forum called the Great Awakening, where the poster claimed that Trump’s hand movements at the 4:20 mark in the video represented “dash-dash-dot-dash,” which is the Morse code for the letter Q.

Desperate QAnon Believers Think Trump Spoke to Them in Morse Code

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1349890762368974849

Holy shit. There appears to be several massive scandals unfolding at CNN right now.

Looking forward to your trusty coverage,
@jaketapper

@brianstelter
! If a Fox News reporter was embedded and cheering on the rioters we know you would do your trust brand of “journalism.”

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1349885882262761473
CNN’s Jade Sacker penetrating the Capitol with a member of BLM/Antifa cheering, “We did it!” And then asking her conspirator if he was filming, he said he’d delete it, he lied. CNN was in on it.

I point this out to every retard that spouts this bullshit.

So what you're saying is that right wing (white supremacist) protesters teamed up with BLM...a black organization...to attack right wing protesters. Is that about right?

it's not that uncommon sadly

read up on accelerationism

Also I find it funny that Pelosi is trying to get 20k troops to an inauguration that will be less popular than a WNBA game. Somehow they can do this but when people’s livelihood was in flames and city streets taken over, it was no big deal.

Reactions: clu
Also I find it funny that Pelosi is trying to get 20k troops to an inauguration that will be less popular than a WNBA game. Somehow they can do this but when people’s livelihood was in flames and city streets taken over, it was no big deal.

I mean, you realise they're discouraging people from attending the inauguration due to Covid ... but I'm sure the spin will be because nobody supports Biden right?

You can't make this cocksmoking idiocy up, these people really are fucking retarded.

go elect a hot PM or whatever it is your country manages to wrangle out of it's politics. please tell us your primary sources of media coverage for US news and world reports

I mean, you realise they're discouraging people from attending the inauguration due to Covid ... but I'm sure the spin will be because nobody supports Biden right?

You can't make this cocksmoking idiocy up, these people really are fucking retarded.

why the fuck would they discourage people from attending after rioting for months and celebrating in the streets, openly in crowds when Biden "won" the election?

Because "they" are sensible people who understand the risks of Covid, unlike Trump.

But spin spin spin "lowest turnout ever" ... "everyone hates Biden, nobody attended".

You watch.

One of the hardcore Trump supporters arrested during the DC Insurgence
John-Sullivan-Mugshot.jpg

Just look in those crazy Trump worshipping eyes.

Last edited:
Back