[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I was listening to the radio earlier and they mentioned this story:

Trump, Kushner had Secret Service detail use Obamas bathrooms: WaPo - Business Insider

amazing - $3000 per month to rent the neighbours bed-sit just to use a bathroom, because Ivanka and her husband refused to ever let them use any of the 6 bathrooms in their place.
do you think trump's germaphobia rubbed off on Ivanka?

So just to be clear, your issue is with the Secret Service guys who apparently are such hogs that the neighboring secret service group kicked them out of their bathroom for being hogs, but you don't have a problem with the Kay Kendall, a democrat, charging twice the going rate for an apartment in the area just for the guys to shower and piss in?

Q playing games with my heart: Backstreet Boys divided over QAnon
The Guardian’s Matthew Cantor reports:

Fans fear that QAnon, the bonkers conspiracy theory involving Democrats drinking the blood of children, may be driving a wedge among the Backstreet Boys.

The concerns come after Kevin Richardson, the one with the goatee who has always looked more like a Backstreet Man, posted a Cosmopolitan article on Twitter titled I Lost a Best Friend to QAnon. He included a cryptic message saying only: “Interesting read …”

That post came shortly after his cousin and fellow Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell announced on Twitter that he’d joined Parler, a social network favored by the far right, just days after the storming of the US Capitol. Dismayed fans replied to Littrell with messages such as: “And we thought you were the nice one.”

Littrell, however, told TMZ in 2017 that he had faith in Trump’s character as well as “his balls”. Richardson did not say his post was directed at Littrell, but that’s how some fans took it, leading to speculation in the media.

Last edited:
So just to be clear, your issue is with the Secret Service guys who apparently are such hogs that the neighboring secret service group kicked them out of their bathroom for being hogs, but you don't have a problem with the Kay Kendall, a democrat, charging twice the going rate for an apartment in the area just for the guys to shower and piss in?

no?

something must be done about saddam hussein in iraq and his nuclear threat against the US and US interests

I was listening to the radio earlier and they mentioned this story:

Trump, Kushner had Secret Service detail use Obamas bathrooms: WaPo - Business Insider

amazing - $3000 per month to rent the neighbours bed-sit just to use a bathroom, because Ivanka and her husband refused to ever let them use any of the 6 bathrooms in their place.
do you think trump's germaphobia rubbed off on Ivanka?

I don't like Kushner, but who would want a bunch of random guys to use your bathroom? I'd deny that to them as well.

Exclusive: Large bitcoin payments to right-wing activists a month before Capitol riot linked to foreign account

During a press conference on Tuesday on the investigation into the Capitol riot, acting U.S. Attorney Michael Sherwin said the “scope and scale of this investigation in these cases are really unprecedented.” At this time, Sherwin added, prosecutors are treating the matter as a “significant counterterrorism or counterintelligence investigation” involving deeper dives into “money, travel records, disposition, movement, communication records.”

Well shit boys, looks like those dirty foreigners are funding domestic terrorists.

GGH5

:rolleyes:

just as i suspected from the first few idiot posters, don't watch the video, attack the messenger, etc.

image0.jpg

Back