[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

some minor celebrity who got outed for sending really creeper txts to bitches about how he wanted to rape them and drink their blood and eat their hearts and shit

u know

as opposed to minor celebrity who accidentally becomes president king ralph style and tries 2 burn down congress

imagine being so brainwashed and npc-life that you gloat about getting trump into the office of the presidency for one term, 2 impeachments and then losing to joe biden

lol, Biden felt like maybe 3rd or 4th best dem candidate and still wiped the floor with Trump. That must hurt those who weirdly idolise that doubly impeached anger management poster child.

some minor celebrity who got outed for sending really creeper txts to bitches about how he wanted to rape them and drink their blood and eat their hearts and shit

u know

as opposed to minor celebrity who accidentally becomes president king ralph style and tries 2 burn down congress

jew

some minor jew

i want the dood who gets the most reee and thats basement biden and his sex worker sidekick

dood has to be reminded he's president elect every day

139560799_10117651762702965_4279211315884550529_n.png

The bands name is: Im such a hardcore republican that I won't eat food that is not organic.

Because that only happens in the world created by the MSM.

The bands name is: Im such a hardcore republican that I won't eat food that is not organic.

Because that only happens in the world created by the MSM.

Sam did u hear alex jones interview the q shaman?

q shaman way more likeable and less of a used car salesman sleazebag piece of shit than alex

Back