[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

qmVUkdF.png
I would :rofl: if Cali goes red.

Thats not what he said warbugga he said there are obvious blue states that wont be flipped marked as red on havaxs shill map post

Illinois isnt turning red Colorado isnt turning red

Ill bet you on IL if you think its turning red

He said he's "way behind in the polls".

I'm not arguing retard states like Illinois are going red.

Gee I wonder why Texas might flip blue, despite being historically red for 40 years.

Spoiler

A consultant for Mauro Garza (Republican) has been on camera bribing, pressuring and defrauding people into voting for Democrats... unless they are voting for Mauro Garza

Ballot Harvesting is garbage.

kSbmFc4.png

:lol: why yes kotz is as well as a clucking idiot.

By the way Bloomberg is spending ungodly money for Biden. That will be yet another flush of cash lmao

What polls?

Trump is within the MOE in most of the BG states

He will win Arizona, Nevada, Florida, NC, and one of WI, MI, MN, or PA.

That's all he needs. He could lose the popular vote by 7 points and it wouldn't matter.

Do a dive into the numbers on 538. He's not going to win AZ, NV, NC, WI, MI, or MN. PA looks close, so we'll see. He really needs it to have any hope at all. Biden leads in current FL polls, but given the amount of fuckery and retardation in that state, a Trump win still seems probable.

At any rate, this loser is deeply unpopular across broad swaths of the population, but people in his Fox News safe space bubble don't see it because they get fed propaganda all day. Case in point, that ridiculous map with IL and CO as red states. LOL! Trumpers will believe anything they see, which is part of why they fell for Don The Con in the first place.

Most likely result is the Crybaby in Chief getting crushed in the election and crying "rigged" to dispute the results. He is deeply unpopular and incompetent, but his one superpower is that he feels no shame ever, so he will do anything and everything to "win" even if the vote lands heavily against him, which looks likely.

I don't even know why they bother keeping the illusion of freedom going. Nobody is going to fight "them" on it. Just drop the curtain and get it over with. I can't deal with people thinking elected officials make a difference anymore.

Back