[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

why is qanon important enough for a resolution?

jhEWRJ4.png

e9dL3YN.png

Answer those questions. Then answer the following questions.

1. What position did Admiral Rodgers hold?
2. Who is Admiral Rodgers mentor?

Last edited:
probably because this country has a lot of wackos and we don't want them getting riled up to the point where they do stupid shit like Cesar Sayoc.

Sayoc was FBI whore. Have a 6 gig folder on him. If doing "stupid shit" is what we wanted people like you would not exist. Unlike the left we play to win.

Use your brain sometime.

dq5wZwT.png

If not true H B could sue OAN into nothing for all eternity. Would clear his name, his fathers name, and take out a news outlet they don't like. Yet doesn't sue? Why?

Last edited:
Because qanon

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

lol don't be a moron

this shit is all true as fuck

i think the only thing that might be a lie is how they got it. i'm not so sure it was from some guy in a computer shop, but i think they are using that reason to get around what may have been a not so legal way of getting the information.

lol don't be a moron

this shit is all true as fuck

i think the only thing that might be a lie is how they got it. i'm not so sure it was from some guy in a computer shop, but i think they are using that reason to get around what may have been a not so legal way of getting the information.
The whole story is weird as fuck

But so is hunter

I was just saying qanon because it is fun to make fun of tehvul for thinking he's part of the underground

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

btw i also think dems planned on this happening so they could dump joe @ the last minute

will they bump kameltoe up 2 pres nominee or will they once again b axeing hillary 4 her leadership?

Remember when Obama was heard saying
'You don't have to do this Joe'
kinda makes sense all along
fall guy is ready to fall

they did think
how can they go after someone running for Prez?
They've tried that line. Remember when they shouted
'No one is above the law'
It's like they tell us what crimes they commit and what to say

Last edited:
Back