[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

confidence and popularity the same thing? (fyi that confidence is down 10% since 2005)

r u happy with the police's performance?

u seem riled up this am, you got family that is police?

Well, that graph was from 2015 so I can understand Obama driving those numbers down.

No, i do not have anyone in my family that is a part of the police. We were raised to never work for a government agency and to never trust the police because of the type of people they attract.

But i also understand that without them, chaos reigns and we lose our country.

The lefts narrative right now is just so baffling, it does have me worked up.

As cities burn, they chat disband police. wtf....?

I'm not going to find the stats for you again SpermReceptacleMan
9 unarmed black men died at the hands of police in 2019
5 of those 9 were attacking the police when killed.
Yes, I think the police are doing a good job.

I dont know if you live in a city, but the police have had their chance, and their performance has been unacceptable. They are a money making scam.

Defunding the police is about having accountability for law enforcement, and reappropriating the funds to where they will be utilized effectively.

I'm not going to find the stats for you again
9 unarmed black men died at the hands of police in 2019
5 of those 9 were attacking the police when killed.
Yes, I think the police are doing a good job.

i honestly have no idea what this sperg boomer anecdote is supposed to portray

but you liked the police so good that you moved to mexico?

I've lived in southern California my entire life before moving to Mexico and I still have a residence in San Diego, (half a house my wife came into the marriage with.)

The only time I've interacted with the police is when my surfboard was stolen... they never found it. As far as I can see, everything is hunky dory if you
DON'T BREAK THE LAW ASSHOLE

(oh wait I was thrown in jail when I was 16
in Mexico, for hanging around a bunch of surfers on the beach who were smoking pot)

Last edited:
I dont know if you live in a city, but the police have had their chance, and their performance has been unacceptable. They are a money making scam.

Defunding the police is about having accountability for law enforcement, and reappropriating the funds to where they will be utilized effectively.

I get it, cities are shitholes.

So, is it fair for me to take what you're saying as 'anything that doesn't currently work, should be defunded and disbanded'?

Thus, the education system, welfare system, DMV, DOT, ect should all be disbanded?

All of those are shit agency's in big cities also.

I could get behind that.

They had their chance.

i honestly have no idea what this sperg boomer anecdote is supposed to portray

You don't know what I'm trying to say by bringing up the fact that 9 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019? fucking idiot

but you liked the police so good that you moved to mexico?

Do you even logic? moving to Mexico has nothing NOTHING to do with my feeling for the police fucking idiot

You don't know what I'm trying to say by bringing up the fact that 9 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019? fucking idiot

Do you even logic? moving to Mexico has nothing NOTHING to do with my feeling for the police fucking idiot

9 men too many . black lives matter .

rage some more about this great country that you opted out of

I get it, cities are shitholes.

So, is it fair for me to take what you're saying as 'anything that doesn't currently work, should be defunded and disbanded'?

Thus, the education system, welfare system, DMV, DOT, ect should all be disbanded?

All of those are shit agency's in big cities also.

I could get behind that.

They had their chance.

I think cities are great and society relies on them, but different strokes for different folx.
You are hyperbolizing to make your point, but yes failed systems should absolutely be reformed. The police are first because they are literally killing people, and are generally a money making scam.

Hyperbole is saying 9 is too many
(5 of whom were attacking the police while unarmed)

What fantasy land do you live in? There is no systemic racism in the police of the USA.

Hyperbole is saying 9 is too many
(5 of whom were attacking the police while unarmed)

What fantasy land do you live in? There is no systemic racism in the police of the USA.

Theres a good deal of cognitive dissonance in the things you type. You might be a little angry or havent taken your meds for the day but you have to make complete thoughts.

"What fantasy land do you live in? There is no systemic racism in the police of the USA."
like I can try to interpret/infer what you're getting at here, but it's also backwards

You're saying in my 'fantasy land' that there is systemic racism in the police?
Why would I choose that fantasy lol?

Theres a good deal of cognitive dissonance in the things you type. You might be a little angry or havent taken your meds for the day but you have to make complete thoughts.

"What fantasy land do you live in? There is no systemic racism in the police of the USA."
like I can try to interpret/infer what you're getting at here, but it's also backwards

You're saying in my 'fantasy land' that there is systemic racism in the police?
Why would I choose that fantasy lol?

Do you believe that 9 deaths, 5 of them justified, represent systemic racism in the police? Just curious.

Do you believe that 9 deaths, 5 of them justified, represent systemic racism in the police? Just curious.

Considering there are millions and millions of interactions with police and citizens every year, you can only come to one solution.

Yes, it is.

I found Cael when he went on his march!

Snip20200609-35.png

Is it not curious that some of these "racist" Police forces are led by a Black Police Chief?

What about the number of Black District Attorney's and Prosecutors?

27% of American Police forces are made up of ethnic minorities. A disproportionate amount of diversity relative to the general demographic of American society.

The number of minority officers has been steadily increasing since 1987. So the police force is becoming increasingly more diverse... but somehow more "systemically racist"?

Does not compute.

https://www.newsweek.com/racial-makeup-police-departments-331130

"The overarching reality is that these officers are part of an institution that has very clear expectations and demands and they respond to the demands in the way that white officers do," he says. "Black communities often express a desire to have police officers that match the demographics of the community, but when communities are surveyed about their satisfaction with the police, communities with more diverse police forces don't report higher satisfaction."

Back