[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

when r u guys gonna come out bro the boogaloo is happening and maga night was a huge bust

u guys? fuck off. i'm not a white supremacist/neo-nazi, and quite frankly i'm getting sick of being called one simply because i voted for trump.

complete and utter bullshit.

now quit ur fucking trolling.

uh, just because its being used in a negative fashion doesnt mean its social media's fault... you are venturing into blaming the gun rather than the shooter territory.

Can you explain anything good that comes from social media?

I’ll wait.

On the flip side, it decreases productivity, increases depression, kids are subject to bullying 24/7, they sell your data making billions while giving you nothing, they spy on us and listen to our conversations, they now have addiction centers to help people break away, big tech is literally fueling riots right now.... like that’s happening in real time. Antifa just said they are coming to the suburbs.

Twitter just suspended the official Antifa account. Only after they were designated a terrorist group by our wonderful MAGA GEOTUS. Yet if you call someone a man when they want to be called a woman... ban!

I’ve seen enough.

They all need to go.

Are we able to admit that as a society? Do we have the ability to say hey... these fake glamor lives on instagram aren’t real and only serve to make others hate themselves?

They create no value. At all.

Can you explain anything good that comes from social media?

I’ll wait.

On the flip side, it decreases productivity, increases depression, kids are subject to bullying 24/7, they sell your data making billions while giving you nothing, they spy on us and listen to our conversations, they now have addiction centers to help people break away, big tech is literally fueling riots right now.... like that’s happening in real time. Antifa just said they are coming to the suburbs.

Twitter just suspended the official Antifa account. Only after they were designated a terrorist group by our wonderful MAGA GEOTUS. Yet if you call someone a man when they want to be called a woman... ban!

I’ve seen enough.

They all need to go.

Are we able to admit that as a society? Do we have the ability to say hey... these fake glamor lives on instagram aren’t real and only serve to make others hate themselves?

They create no value. At all.
so yes. you want to blame the gun. fuck outta here.

Once again, Trump dogwhistles nonsense to his fanbase to stir up noise and distract from his basic incompetence. His loyal hounds obligingly bark away.

Antifa isn't even really an organisation, let alone a terrorist one.

Once again, Trump dogwhistles nonsense to his fanbase to stir up noise and distract from his basic incompetence. His loyal hounds obligingly bark away.

Antifa isn't even really an organisation, let alone a terrorist one.

:lol: you left out "it literally means ANTI fascist!"

i like how #ALLLIVESMATER is trending rn

thats not me misspelling it lol

Mater_%28Cars%29.png

u guys? fuck off. i'm not a white supremacist/neo-nazi, and quite frankly i'm getting sick of being called one simply because i voted for trump.

complete and utter bullshit.

now quit ur fucking trolling.

You've got it backwards-- you're not being called a white supremacist/neo Nazi because you voted for Trump. You voted for Trump because you're a white supremacist/neo Nazi. #nottrolling

Back