[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

also notice in the other thread you said you were reading "Death of the West."

I'm reading Pat Buchanan's book "Death of the West." It's the most black pilling book you can imagine. It's an easy read, but I read in short sessions because there is so much to think of chapter after chapter. He documents the decline of civilization and it's well referenced. He is a paleo conservative, and I am not, but the book speaks to me.

if this didn't make sense before it sure should now

Now I watch Black Lives Matter do this to them in New York City all the time........like they still do to Bernie Sanders and think to myself you have created a monster.

And you get to own it...........it's your mess to handle now

ENJOY

Pat Buchanan has understood this topic better than any mainstream politician in my lifetime. Pretty much only Kevin B. MacDonald would be able to name them and the destruction they have caused us more explicitly.

I think shitshifter is starting to see the writing on the wall. Maybe he is playing 4D chess.

Knows Joe will be nominee, knows he will lose, so gives himself an out from having to hang here during that campaign by promising to leave TW if the house fails to vote for impeachment.

The Dems are trying to use Trump's tactic. What happened in 2016? The dems were trying to control the entire process. I believe with a large number of republicans. They manufactured Hillary vs Bush. They thought that would be an easy decision. Hillary would be a shoe in. The republicans played along thinking that they didn't stand a chance so why not collude and hope for at least another cushy 8 years if they were friendly to Hillary. They were programmed under Obama to be useless. He used presidential memorandum and executive orders instead of the senate. They were beaten down. They had given up.

Then - along came Orange Napalm and a giant middle finger from enough of us to make a difference.

The Dem tactic is simple - keep shitty front runners visible so that their base feels despair. They are hoping, praying that enough Trump voters hate him as well. That is what the smear tactics are about. That is really what the impeachment is about. They don't believe it will actually work but they think it will change minds.

Then! At the last minute - which is getting close - someone from outside will throw their hat in the ring hoping for the nation to say "OH THANK GOD! I AM SO FED UP!"

Alas, they are retarded. They may put forth Hillary for all we know. She sure is making motions. She already lost to Trump so they should know better. But - look at the behavior - they have already said they don't care if they lose the house over impeachment. At this point, they are desperate and grasping at straws. They are taking their last breaths. The Trump election has done exactly what I hoped. Clean out DC.

You have seen me reference serotinous pine cones and other plants that need a fire to germinate. This was my rationale for a Trump vote from the start. It's even in this thread somewhere. The strategy is simple - if you drop a seed that needs fire to germinate, then while everything else is burned down the seed gets a head start. Many of us hoped that Trump would clean house. He even used the term "drain the swamp". This is akin to serotiny. My hope was that Donald would take office, clear out DC and allow room for new people to grow. I don't really care from which side. Both sides needed cleaning up.

So - don't be surprised if we see Hillary or someone else announce soon. This is all being played out according to a plan. The question is who is doing the planning? Or, will it be a free-for-all? I am not seeing many signs of intelligence from the Dems these days. I think they groomed the media machine for so many years they began to rely on it to get things done. That is clearly falling apart for them and they don't remember who they are all working for. Us. The people. And we aren't dumb.

Like how you were all giddy about the Trump taxes ruling and then Ginsburg put a stay on it lol

yep, you don't read.

yGa6PBM.png

Go look at that Twitter handle. It says fan account. Goddamnit, how are you so fucking stupid day in and day out. Lol.

Dore is good at shredding the Dems for all the retarded shit they do. But he's a hardcore Bernie Bro, as is his panel, as is his audience. Dore isn't an ally. He's only critical of Democrats because they don't do enough to bring Trump down.

No, he isnt an 'ally' and no one should assume he is.

Point being is that he is way fair ahead of liberal group think simpletons like the ones we see posting in here and comments sections of various media outlets... The Useful Idiots.

Most of them lack the cognitive ability to reverse the situation and then look at it, which is what he is doing. Easier for the Useful Idiots to parrot talking points -which completely destroys their alleged superiority of being 'educated intellectuals'.

:lol: sure you are, whatever feelings you need to help you sleep at night (dumbass)

Drudge Report is now like Willie Wonka's chocolate factory. Mysterious. No one has seen the inside. But the chocolate keeps flowing. Except it's not chocolate. It's shit. Instead of Oompa Loompas they have dumpa dumpas

What the fuck does that response have to do with what I posted?

"Ahahhahahaah I love how dumb you guys are. Your posting is so predictable. Assert something, shown to be wrong, try again, shown to be wrong again, deflect with non-sensual reply. Probably crying from rage at that."

I am just going to respond to you with your own imbecilic words from now on

give you the full moran treatment in here

You don't mean anything you say and at this point why should the rest of us

that is what happens when you argue with people without integrity, honesty, or honor

that is the world you and SCHIFF have created for the rest of us

Was going to use the tay bot to make my posts now.......but poor Fool has to moderate enough bot posts and thread content already. Not even the cool king from Russia either.

Last edited:
"Ahahhahahaah I love how dumb you guys are. Your posting is so predictable. Assert something, shown to be wrong, try again, shown to be wrong again, deflect with non-sensual reply. Probably crying from rage at that."

I am just going to respond to you with your own imbecilic words from now on

give you the full moran treatment in here

You don't mean anything you say and at this point why should the rest of us

that is what happens when you argue with people without integrity, honesty, or honor

that is the world you and SCHIFF have created for the rest of us

Was going to use the tay bot to make my posts now.......but poor Fool has to moderate enough bot posts and thread content already. Not even the cool king from Russia either.
Tripleshooter will be gone by 6/15 dont worry

Tripleshooter will be gone by 6/15 dont worry

I think he should go all "PC Principal" and tell black people how wrong they are for supporting Trump. Kinda like when PC principal flipped out over Jimmy and his school newspaper.

"Why would a person with a disability not see that what I'm trying to do is actually protect them?!" The answer, according to a fellow PC bro, is that "sometimes victims of oppression are so marginalized that they begin to sympathize with their oppressors." PC Principal agrees that Jimmy is an "Uncle Able," the disabled version of an "Uncle Tom."

we're not calling schiff, we got u libtards right where we want u

yeah please don't call the author and the creator of the fairy tale bribery book to the witness stand

that would be tragic

there are so many other better witnesses that nobody can name or talk about

what this soap opera needs is more production value........a good producer

I hope they call Shartshooter to the stand

If they just made it illegal to spend less than $10k on facebook ads they could eliminate all foreign interference memes.

Back