[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

iu

When the leader of the free world gives a speech, even TW pays attention.

he begged and came to thunder bay like 20+ times and said they were gonna kill him

i had no idea the catch was my grandparents and my family dying

they could have put bernie sanders and elizabeth warren and hillary and greenpeace as his exact instructors and let him do all the talking and there'd probably be world peace - given a bunch of them amnesty and put them on a different script.

or have veto'd bernie into power (who is a better orator, like warren), instead they had a political war from my experience.

also he unilaterally agreed that i agreed when i said no .

Last edited:
Pennsylvania bill would require death certificates for fertilized eggs - Business Insider

Modern day GOP. Worry about bullshit like this while citizens of Pennsylvania are homeless in the streets, etc. “Care” about human life right up until you’re born.

The best part is how the article details why the bill is dumb as shit in the first place due to *ahem* science... another one of the GOP’s arch nemesis.

libtard dim from CA lectures TW on the tragedy of, and imperative to resolve, homelessness

wtf?

it would only fly in Hollywood if the house he broke into was owned by a black lesbian with an Indian "wife" and the kid is a neutral gender mulatto.
no, i think it would have to be a Chinese lesbian wife. China would get offended if it was an Indian. Also, i think they are called 'gender-neutral' and not neutral gender. You prolly offended somone by saying it the way you did. Come on scoob, have to be mindful of these overly sensitive and emotionally retarded regressives.

Yeah we’re doing great over here with constant mass shootings, terrible health care, corrupt government, etc. etc.
1) go to shitcago and do something to get the darkies to stop all the mass shootings.
2) Stop being poor and get better health care. You live in Cali so... get Kaiser. Mine is awesome.
3) The only recourse for a corrupt govt is to burn in to the ground.

donald probably came over 40 times tbh before straight up lying with his chinese or south american henchman about an agreement that never happened.

Majority Of GOP Think Trump Is Better Than Historic U.S. President, But Not Better Than America’s 40th President, Poll Says

Here are just a few of Trump’s accomplishments, according to the White House, since being sworn into office:

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since election.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

Wow... take a look at some of these numbers...

54% of republicans think trump is better than Abe.

10% blacks agree... lol

Families of three that make over 100k (therefore more educated and hard working) represent the highest % of Trump>Abe at 28%.

lol

Then posts a Jussie meme as though anyone on the left doesn’t think he’s a piece of shit con artist just like Trump.

You at a cult weekend retreat or something?

Back