[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Why do i feel like this thread has been hijacked by a couple of posters copy/pasting reddit?

I do browse Reddit here and there and did think of TW when I saw this:

YKwgzpl_d.jpg

Apt.

Lol Nunes is so far out of his league it’s legendary. And this is who you guys lauded for his conduct last week.

How do you guys get out of bed every day?

I get out of bed to work unlike you and 99% of the other antifa losers.

If you think for 1 second this will lead to any impeachment, you are more delusional than I thought but do enjoy the Schiff Show which is just helping Trump get re-elected.

Yep I haven’t been at work for the last 4 hours noted by my timestamps in this thread but awesome job trying to say that Republicans are hard workers and not trailer trash idiots that live in the country. Lol.

Lol Nunes is so far out of his league it’s legendary. And this is who you guys lauded for his conduct last week.

How do you guys get out of bed every day?

i'm glad you posted that clip. that made schiff and this whole sham look pretty bad. schiff coaching the witness, lawyer coaching his client in front of the committee lol. plus the guy just obviously lied and nunes caught it. if he doesn't know the "whistleblower", then how can he out the "whistleblower"?

not only that, but you have to be a pretty insecure, small man to demand someone call you by your rank and name instead of mr. vindman. lol must have a tiny pp

Last edited:
i'm glad you posted that clip. that made schiff and this whole sham look pretty bad. schiff coaching the witness, lawyer coaching his client in front of the committee lol. plus the guy just obviously lied and nunes caught it. if he doesn't know the "whistleblower", then how can he out the "whistleblower"?

not only that, but you have to be a pretty insecure, small man to demand someone call you by your rank and name instead of mr. vindman. lol must have a tiny pp

Lol. Do you huff gasoline for breakfast? What planet are you on?

Back