[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yes.. childcare cost is out of control. Almost better off cutting some expense and leaving 1 parent home. That ain't right... or is it? The merits of a parent actually raising their kids comes into play at some point.

One thing to keep in mind though..

If you want a clean space with new toys and extensive educational activities, it’s going to cost more money. The provider is spending almost a quarter of its budget on materials, food, and administrative costs, which also include bigger-ticket items like liability insurance, licensing and accreditation fees, and staff training and development. When you consider the myriad costs associated with operating a care center, it’s any wonder they don’t charge even more per kid.
- Unnamed Source

Which makes government run childcare reek of stupidity.

Heres How Much Your Child Care Would Cost If Elizabeth Warren Were President

Warren's Universal Child Care and Early Learning Act, which she introduced in February, proposes that the federal government partners with local establishments to create a network of child-care providers — including locally licensed centers, preschools, and in-home care options. Families with a household income 200% below the poverty level — such as a family of four with a $51,500 annual income — would be guaranteed access to free, high-quality child care. Families whose households income are above that would pay on a sliding scale and the fee would be capped at no more than 7% of their income. The plan, like many of the other proposals in her presidential platform, would be paid for through her "wealth tax," which would apply to Americans whose net worth exceeds $50 million, and the projected revenue is $2.75 trillion over 10 years.

I see dead kids

i can't believe millions of people trust their kids to government run schools

don't they know they're going to die??

They are.. and they do. Where you been?

You are not pointing to our education system as proof the government does a good job are you?

Cause that works against you

Last edited:

Can you imagine how stuff like this, and the new SAT scoring is just going to fuck the birth rate up even more. The effects of this bullshit will be a lower white birth rate, more single mothers, and wealth redistribution by taxing the wealthy white men to pay for the brown babies.

Leo70Zb.png

Can you imagine how stuff like this, and the new SAT scoring is just going to fuck the birth rate up even more. The effects of this bullshit will be a lower white birth rate, more single mothers, and wealth redistribution by taxing the wealthy white men to pay for the brown babies.

Leo70Zb.png
'Oh no! The goy knows.'

Time to shut this shit down. No more paying for irresponsible fucks to pop more less intelligent fucks out.

Last edited:

wow, fake news, again. good job, cael.

ql3j91a1qc131.png

it started with this article, by Rebecca Ballhaus

White House Wanted USS John McCain ‘Out of Sight’ During Trump Japan Visit - WSJ

and would you look at this?

Rebecca Ballhaus is a Wall Street Journal reporter in Washington, D.C. who reports on happenings at the White House. She graduated from Brown University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Political Science. While studying, Rebecca was an intern at The Huffington Post in 2011.

Ballhaus was accused for spreading fake news about Ivanka Trump in May 2017. The story which was referred to is titled, “Saudi Arabia, U.A.E. Pledge $100 Million To World Bank’s Women Entrepreneurs Fund”, which falsely reported that the president’s daughter proposed the fund creation.

she's a regular at fake news

man, i bet it sucks to be wrong all the time, cael. :shrug:

Last edited:
i can't believe it doesn't say in the article the tarp was removed and a boat positioned infront of it instead and all the sailors got the day off

damn u fake news u got me again !!

I love the smell of burningman in the morning.
and
i luv the fans labeled 'carcinogenic noise'

Last edited:
Trump should submit a union membership to the brick layers like Winston church hill and start building brick walls all over the White House lawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back