[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm into those who arent spoon fed a military career like McCain. Check it out gave up a political position to deploy. She resigned from the dnc pre 2016 election due to the Bernie interference. Isnt an interventionist big state. Those are the high lights.

so perhaps a blue dog democrat?

i'll look at her platform

as far left and deranged the democrats have become, just tough to believe there are any sane people left in their ranks

Well I'm here in upstate ny and they try to define Gillibrand as a blue dog.

Fucking laughable at best she at least supports you to have 5 round magazine bolt actions not just banning everything type "moderate" position

Oh also I did read some weird shit with regards to her and the local Hawaii political scene and how she got her start. Like she's part of some hindu cult or some shit? Maybe it's just like the masons but for Hindus I dont know.

ya

we are going 2 make america #betterwithbernie

thank u

Sy8pYCc.png

Id be nore likely to vote for him for being in a mars volta type band tbh then some fuck face like ted cruz

But yeah all canidates suck ss

in an honest attempt to pull vanster out of a drunken self-loathing stupor,

vanster, often you accuse conservatives of being "science deniers". I see you point and will concede your examples.

how do you feel about the left's science denial examples...ie biological sex?

Left denies science all the time

Their fav one to deny is race iq tests lol (which some may be environmental) but libs freak if you even mention it

Watch what happened to james Watson who said lots of other dumb racist shit but did raise some valid points

They all hate him now

PBS documentry on this was amazing

Last edited:
in an honest attempt to pull vanster out of a drunken self-loathing stupor,

vanster, often you accuse conservatives of being "science deniers". I see you point and will concede your examples.

how do you feel about the left's science denial examples...ie biological sex?

To be a science denier, you have to understand science and then deny it. Conservatives don't understand science or math.

Gender is not binary, it is a spectrum. That is science.

To be a science denier, you have to understand science and then deny it. Conservatives don't understand science or math.

Gender is not binary, it is a spectrum. That is science.

Vanster may be good at math (so he claims) but he sucks at reading.

Back